• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Weekly Joe Fink Memorial BBQ lunch

I dunno, maybe it’s just me, but it sure looks like Dirtryder is involuntarily giving that KTM the Thumbs-Up...

The riding pants just make my back side look unbelievable... stunning even... :wary:

Anyone want bbq in jefferson Friday? Vintage Nationals all weekend, Friday weather looks best. Couple years ago Glenn and I day tripped. Nice trip. Hundreds of vintage bikes, some for sale, lol. Friday has cross country and trials racing. Beautiful piece of property if you never been. Check website. I'm going pending my work, getting busy and might have to drive that day, will know Thursday after I finish my run that day.

Last edited:
.. Hundreds of vintage bikes, some for sale, lol..,

Rob is there a flea market or are the bikes for sale just sitting in the pits or campsites? I read everything on the website but didn't see it addressed. Thinking to sell my vintage and thought it could be an option versus Ebay or AMA Vintage Days in OH.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Not a flea market, just a bike race and lots of stuff for sale in the pits.

We got in close to 380 miles for me! Long day fro sure. Got to see a couple of cross country races, a lot of eye candy, bowl of homemade ice cream, and it wasn't bbq but some fine Mexican food on the way home. A good day. Only pictures I took just for content.

We bumped into a Hoka Hey (http://www.hokaheychallenge.com) rider! I had to look that up when I got home, long distance "nut", lol. Was riding a short trip of 580 miles for a taco, lol 71 y/o, very interesting guy! The road is always fun on a bike to see and learn.

Seems like Brenham is open Saturday and Sundays as Joe said. Their Facebook page says something about being back in Brenham, so guessing they were closed there for a while.

Back