• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Well I Got Some Parts In and Mitch Wasn't so Busy.....

Get any weather damage at your place tonight?

I read that 144 is blocked by downed trees at the Squaw Creek bridge.

Get any weather damage at your place tonight?

I read that 144 is blocked by downed trees at the Squaw Creek bridge.

Minor stuff, biggest issue this week is we blew out the hose to the cattle trough. So we had to patch it. We had a few limbs down, but we always have limbs down. The big one I have been waiting for just rotated around on the other side of the tree. Over all it is all good. I did get some skin freezing and biopsy-ing (that pesky Donna sent me) at my annual skin Dr. visit. Shouldn't be any big deal all is well. Lucky me, we did get a little over 2 in of rain last night.

I also hung up some bluebird houses and I am going to go visit at Ops Support for coffee this afternoon I think. About to pay of Mr. King Ranch too.

Limbs were piled in the ditch and power line poles were almost on the ground in front of Happy Hill.

Limbs were down beyond Kopperel

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

And Glen Rose is still in the dark

Nice! I've been bouncing in and out of here infrequently and didn't know you now own a strom. Good choice!

Doug is a work in progress ... or a real piece of work.

It's a fine line

Back