• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

West Houston DS Riders

my6

First Name
David
If we can plan a ride where we can "chase the shade" and take a couple of cold water breaks I might be in. ๐Ÿ˜‰

synthlegend

Forum Supporter
If we can plan a ride where we can "chase the shade" and take a couple of cold water breaks I might be in. ๐Ÿ˜‰
That area around Kelly's pond seemed ok...also I'm going to map out from there to the Marina on the other side of 45....the road I went down after we split was well shaded. We can stop as much as you want. You know I prefer to keep stopping anyway...I'ma slow poke.๐ŸŒ

I am trying to recover some routes I had on my gps. It crashed on me while riding in Alaska back on June. I had a loop I called the shaded route. It was just under 200 miles around bellville, Chappell Hill and surrounding area. It was mostly shaded, hence the shaded route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my6

First Name
David
Ha! Sometimes I roll the dice and ride my scoot to work in the Houston Med Center. I've found the most "shaded" route. Bumper to bumper sucks, it sucks worse in the sun.๐Ÿ˜“

I have a short commute to work, 12 miles with a short off road short cut I use sometimes. Live in Katy, my shop is in Richmond area.

my6

First Name
David
Spring Branch to the Med via Memorial to Greenbriar(freshly resurfaced) to Holcombe. Greenbriar is like riding in a tunnel with all the trees. :rider:

I would, in Florida with 3 of my grandkids now. I will be ready on the following weekend though.