• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

West Houston DS Riders

Well as I said earlier this week might be suggesting this a little too soon and I've had some stuff come up and will not be able to ride Saturday. I was planning to do Mr Clortho's Bellville loop. It's a nice leisurely ride and good burgers at the Hill in Bellville.

Well as I said earlier this week might be suggesting this a little too soon and I've had some stuff come up and will not be able to ride Saturday. I was planning to do Mr Clortho's Bellville loop. It's a nice leisurely ride and good burgers at the Hill in Bellville.

Better burgers at the kenney store in kenney!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am out for this weekend. Have plans for both Saturday and Sunday. I hate to miss the awesome weather we should have [emoji23]

Going out with @my6 for a ride in the morning. Meeting at Bucces at I-10 and Cane Island. 9 am.... Probably do a piece of the Fayetteville Loop ...up for discussion. Come on out!

And it's gonna be a beautiful day. For riding...😎

Coffee and crosaints at Bucee's to start our day...

Attachments

• 15708907054275532721257585150155.jpg
    15708907054275532721257585150155.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 150
While Ron and I were out there, just cruising on one of the dirt roads someone on a big KTM came flying around us like the devil was hot on his tail...anyone wanna fess up to it?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The term "scalded dog" fits...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Awesome, I was going to check in with you. No valve issues then I guess. All is good I hope. Tuner working like it should.

@synthlegend it was great but once it rolled over 100k miles it was time for a change. I sure don't miss packing a spare stator on trips though!
I'm looking at a 2014, would it still have stator problems?

Edit: looks like they made some changes in 2013 to keep the heat down. Will keep this one in consideration with the 40 other bikes,.🤣🤣🤣

Yes in 2013 they changed to the vented flywheel which certainly helped with the stator issues. Be sure to to save some extra coin for suspension upgrades, which brings the bike to life.

Back