• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

West Houston DS Riders

I've been on the ride, yes. Ft Bend just went under the formal stay at home orders. I'm wondering if any trouble if lm out riding?

Ride starts out of Sealy.
There’s a Buc-Ees right there at the intersection of I-10 and 36.
Meet at 9:00 ready to ride by 9:15.

I’ll post @hambone334 Bellville loop as soon as I figure out how to.

Glen, I found a "Bellville" route that Hambone posted, on post #430 and #431. It looks like that one didn't go through Sealy.

I've been on the ride, yes. Ft Bend just went under the formal stay at home orders. I'm wondering if any trouble if lm out riding?
Aww I gotcha, hense the question of what county. I couldn’t answer that question. I know that I’ll be following social distancing rules on the ride.

Glen, I found a "Bellville" route that Hambone posted, on post #430 and #431. It looks like that one didn't go through Sealy.
02149B3C-4B44-402D-ABD3-A7A4FA2F6E83.png

Looks like this entire ride is in Austin County. Getting there, well, that's different. :trust:

Man would love to but I will be working as well. Have a few motors to get done this week. I am planing on a Sunday ride though,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That route is 80% or more in Austin County, a little bit in Colorado County, and maybe a touch of Washington County.

Harris county now has a stay home order, but outdoor activities are exempt as long as social distancing is practiced.

Glen, I am not finding a Buc-ees in Sealy. Is it new?

Man, I’m sorry. Whataburger. They have a nice parking lot in the back too.
I’ll correct my post, I’m getting my towns mixed up.

No biggee! I would be driving around for days wondering how I screwed up.

I was going to big Bend this Thursday thru Sunday. Brewster County shut hotels down. Will have to reschedule for later this year. Was really looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, I live deep in Ft Bend which at midnight tonight gets placed under the mandatory stay at home, no gathering rules. I'm wondering if I might get stopped. I'll be fine because I have a letter stating I'm essential personnel as a medical and safety equipment professional. Just got it today. Printing it to put in my wallet.

Guys, I live deep in Ft Bend which at midnight tonight gets placed under the mandatory stay at home, no gathering rules. I'm wondering if I might get stopped. I'll be fine because I have a letter stating I'm essential personnel as a medical and safety equipment professional. Just got it today. Printing it to put in my wallet.

It includes the nearly the same exemption language as the Harris County order, available here: https://www.readyharris.org/Stay-Home

The way I read it, motorcycling would be an exempted outdoor activity.

Quoted from the Fort Bend order, available here: https://www.fortbendcountytx.gov/home/showdocument?id=53583

SECTION 4. Definitions:
(A) For purposes of this Order, provided measures are taken to comply with the necessary
precautions to reduce the transmission of COVID-19, including the practice of Social
Distancing of at least six feet and other measures in accordance with current CDC
guidelines, individuals may leave their residence only to perform any of the following
"Essential Activities" and to receive such goods and/or services from Essential Businesses
as defined below:
(i) To engage in activities or perform tasks essential to their health and safety, or to
the health and safety of their family or household members (for example, obtaining
medical supplies or medication, visiting a health care professional, or obtaining
supplies need to work from home); and
(ii) To obtain necessary services or supplies for themselves and their family or
household members, or to deliver those services or supplies to others (for example,
food, pet supply, and any other household consumer products, and products
necessary to maintain the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of residences;
and
(iii) To engage in outdoor activity, (for example, walking, biking, hiking, or running).
Individuals may go to public parks and open outdoor recreation areas. However,
playgrounds may increase spread of COVID-19, and therefore shall be closed; and
(iv) To perform work providing essential products and services at an Essential Business
or to otherwise carry out activities specifically permitted in this Order; and
(v) To care for a family member or pet in another household.

Last edited:
Back