• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

West Houston DS Riders

Earlier the better. I say kick stands up at DAWN...

Forecast for Anderson is a morning low of 65° and a high of 84° with a steadily declining dewpoint. Should be clear as a bell too. Nicest it's been in some time.

How about we meet at the McDonald's at 149 and 105 at 0830, KSU at 0900? Should put us at Yankee's at lunchtime. I also don't like getting up quite so darned early as to leave at dawn!

Does the forecast say it will have passed thru by then sat morning at your loc? May still be rainy ,I don't know. I'm sure yall have all this planed to the millimeter 😄

Just poking at ya
2eoz8c.jpg

Does the forecast say it will have passed thru by then sat morning at your loc? May still be rainy ,I don't know. I'm sure yall have all this planed to the millimeter [emoji1]

Just poking at ya View attachment 273668
I wouldn't go that far, but I'm fairly certain Saturday will be a nice day. The biggest potential roadblock is that my bike is still in a stand without it's forks. The left I've that I damaged should be back tomorrow. I've the afternoon off to receive the package and get the forks assembled and on the bike. Then I'll have to set sag for the upgrades. The ride will certainly involve stops to adjust the damping.

As for that monkey, I'd say his life expectancy is about to be measured in seconds!

Last edited:
It's fake, like everything on the Internet.

However riding on Saturday mornings on a motorcycle is real. ENJOY

The "Voodoo Weather People" forecast doesn't show any measurable rain for Friday late/Saturday morning so I'm going with "let's ride"...

I will probably join in.
Don't wait on me in case something comes up.

Back