• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

West Houston DS Riders

Yankees was packed. Motorcycles and the Audi car club. Hundreds of folks so we ran up to Bryan and ate at a good BBQ place.

I say we need to give them some more business too....good food.

Who's up for another ride this Saturday? Given the amount of rain we've seen, I'm thinking something out in the Bellville/Fayetteville area is in order. That area tends to be dusty when dry and not so muddy when wet. I don't have a specific plan yet, but probably something like a 0900 start again with lunch somewhere in the middle.

Just found this thread, I live near 99 and 529 in Katy and have a pair of his and hers KLX250s. Sadly hers has 0 miles and mine has less than 25 so far. Not even broken in. Bought them mostly to ride out in Big Bend but looking to explore some closer to home.

Never a better time than the present bring'em out and start the brake in. How about Fayetteville loop that would put us at Orsak's around lunch time.

That's kinda what I was thinking @BornAgain. Got any preference on the start point? The Chevron station at 159 & 1456 isn't far from where the dirt starts on the north side. San Felipe is a viable start/end point on the south side.

Just found this thread, I live near 99 and 529 in Katy and have a pair of his and hers KLX250s. Sadly hers has 0 miles and mine has less than 25 so far. Not even broken in. Bought them mostly to ride out in Big Bend but looking to explore some closer to home.
Oh dang, that is close to where I live. My GF rides, just and MT-03. When I return from work in November may have to get together for a ride......

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

The Fayetteville loop is a nice dual sport/adventure ride around Bellville. Big bike friendly. I ride an Africa Twin. Probably about 150 miles.

Let's meet at the Chevron at the corner of 159 and FM1456 in Cochran at 0830. KSU at 0900. Lunch will be at Orsak's in Fayetteville.

Last edited:
Whenever we can do a Wednesday night bike night you should come by Marinis Empanadas. There’s a few riders that enjoy the gravel less maintained roads. I’m down the road off of Morton.

I am in. As usual if I am there I am there if I am not there don't wait on me.

Back