• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

West Houston DS Riders

I am leading a group out of Bucees in Katy Sunday as well. We are meeting up at 8:30 & KSU @ 9. We are doing a 200 mile loop I call the pivots loop. It goes all around the Fayetteville area. Will put in 2nd water cross if we have time. Will be slot of gravel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c963c5f8f76103c9bf6e751e96637aa7.jpg

2 different groups showed up, for 2 different start times. We had a good ride did a lot of dirt.

Doh! I'm pretty sure I passed one of the Buc-ee's groups while I was out riding today. I was out doing one of the DS routes around Bellville on my 890 Adventure (I think it was called something like "Bellville 180 Mile DS Loop" on the GPS I downloaded).

20210131_112755.jpg

I need to try to remember to check the board before heading out next time. It's usually more fun riding with others, and it'd be nice to meet some like-minded locals...

Working from home, coupled with all my favorite hunting seasons happening from October-Feb means little to no ride time. Hoping I can make the next group ride.

That's pretty cool. Didn't know you could incorporate videos into the Relive app.

I’ll be headed up to the forest Saturday morning with the 990 if anybody wants to join. I’m thinking Kelly’s Pond at 10am. Conditions should be perfect. Anybody interested?

Looks like the rain has messed up plans again. I’ll not be going to the forest this weekend.

Back