• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

West Houston DS Riders

Attachments

• 35F94409-D481-4953-BDA0-1452556E3F3F.jpeg
    35F94409-D481-4953-BDA0-1452556E3F3F.jpeg
    62.4 KB · Views: 129
It's coming along, but the suspension is going to be a big holdup. 3-5 week lead time is what I got from the shop. Not like I can leave my mom right now anyway, so no big deal. By the time I have the suspension it'll look like a blue version of my old bike.

It's coming along, but the suspension is going to be a big holdup. 3-5 week lead time is what I got from the shop. Not like I can leave my mom right now anyway, so no big deal. By the time I have the suspension it'll look like a blue version of my old bike.
Understood. I hope your mom is getting better.

There were a lot of chattering teeth and numb fingers on the way to Montgomery. After that it warmed up a bit and we did the CB loop clockwise just had to cut off the east side due to the bridge. It was a great ride. Finished with BBQ in Montgomery. Perfect! 😊

Got a brief update for y'all:

My mom is doing well. She's starting to get around a little, but still doesn't have much energy. Still slow going, but she's improving.

As for the bike, today I put proper tires on it (TKC80 front and Motoz GPS rear). All the accessories are installed and I've repaired and attached my tail bag. I'm just waiting on suspension now. The shock well need reinstalled and the forks will get new springs and seal savers installed. The shop gave me a 3-5 will estimated lead time. They've had the shock for a week and a half now, so it's going to be a while yet before I get it back on the road.

Got a brief update for y'all:

My mom is doing well. She's starting to get around a little, but still doesn't have much energy. Still slow going, but she's improving.

As for the bike, today I put proper tires on it (TKC80 front and Motoz GPS rear). All the accessories are installed and I've repaired and attached my tail bag. I'm just waiting on suspension now. The shock well need reinstalled and the forks will get new springs and seal savers installed. The shop gave me a 3-5 will estimated lead time. They've had the shock for a week and a half now, so it's going to be a while yet before I get it back on the road.
Glad to hear your mom is improving. Look forward to seeing you back on the trail hopefully soon.

Hang in there, lots of good riding to be had before it starts getting hot again....

Good to hear she is on the mend.
Wishing for a Speedy recovery.

Back