• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Western Hill Country dual sport GPS files (GPX?) available?

jsb

Reaction score
I've been scouring the internet for the subject. I've compiled a little collection from forums and GravelMaps. I'm checking some against StatewidePlanningMaps to try not to trespass.
I can't seem to find GPX or other files for the White Mtn Rd & Cedar Ck Rd route west of 55 and Kent Creek Rd west of 83. I think I have them figured out, but anyone willing to share their correct GPX files? Or, Google MyMap route or other?
Below is my current status.
Heading out with 2 friends starting tomorrow afternoon. We'll see how interesting it is with all the rain. 🤞 From experience, Old School Rd will be slick as snot. 😟
TIA!

1590461294167.png

Wow - you must have read my mind! I was literally typing up the same request. We are heading out there end of June.

Reactions: jsb
Kent Creek Rd was no longer passable last time I went out that way, ~Nov 2019. You can still start the road but you'll eventually get to very challenging enduro terrain and that ultimately leads into a private property (cabin rentals).

Reactions: jsb
Yeah, Kent Creek Rd was a bust. Big private gate at south entrance on 336. I didn't check the north entrance since I think it'd be a dead end. Other roads were great. We didn't get to finish Hackberry or Cedar Ck/White Mtn, but what I saw was great. Turned around due to a bike damage, then rain & hail.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I've been scouring the internet for the subject. I've compiled a little collection from forums and GravelMaps. I'm checking some against StatewidePlanningMaps to try not to trespass.
I can't seem to find GPX or other files for the White Mtn Rd & Cedar Ck Rd route west of 55 and Kent Creek Rd west of 83. I think I have them figured out, but anyone willing to share their correct GPX files? Or, Google MyMap route or other?
Below is my current status.
Heading out with 2 friends starting tomorrow afternoon. We'll see how interesting it is with all the rain. 🤞 From experience, Old School Rd will be slick as snot. 😟
TIA!

View attachment 264616
Any GPX file for this route?

Back