• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

WH nominee for Bureau of Land Mgmt

Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Surprised there is not a call-to-action from AMA or similar to contact senators.
The current nominee to head the bureau of land management is a former ecoterrorist. This person sounds like a radical tree hugger and would be in favor of closing access and any public use of federal lands. If she got her way, there may be NO-Where To Ride

Surprised there is not a call-to-action from AMA or similar to contact senators.
The current nominee to head the bureau of land management is a former ecoterrorist. This person sounds like a radical tree hugger and would be in favor of closing access and any public use of federal lands. If she got her way, there may be NO-Where To Ride
I'm not suprised and I'm a long time member. Hopefully they'll catch on to the current admisistration's newest agenda of the "environmental quarantine" as another means of controling us and our freedom.

This latest wacko nominee is another piece in the puzzle to push the agenda. Let's not forget his nominee (now confirmed) for assistant health secretary.
new norm.jpg
The "new normal." Lord help our country!

Here's a link on the eco-terrorist, tree spiking wacko who believes that American families should have no more than two childern and livestock grazing on pubic land is destroying the West, So yes, if confirmed she will continue with the current administration's agenda of stealing our rights and freedom.

Sound of crickets.... Apparently scared of the NSA monitoring this thread.
In the words of John Mellencamp "you've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.
You've got to be your own man not a puppet on a string."

Across the board in this nation at the highest levels there is a war going on...most people just don't know it...yet.

I'm not suprised and I'm a long time member. Hopefully they'll catch on to the current admisistration's newest agenda of the "environmental quarantine" as another means of controling us and our freedom.

This latest wacko nominee is another piece in the puzzle to push the agenda. Let's not forget his nominee (now confirmed) for assistant health secretary.
View attachment 296175
The "new normal." Lord help our country!

Here's a link on the eco-terrorist, tree spiking wacko who believes that American families should have no more than two childern and livestock grazing on pubic land is destroying the West, So yes, if confirmed she will continue with the current administration's agenda of stealing our rights and freedom.

More hair= cousin IT, flanked by- take your pick.
(I wouldn't insult Cling & Clang by calling them that)

I have to believe that the worm WILL turn starting in 22. If the vote can be secure we can take America back.

Back