• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

What do you think?

Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Taylor
Not too shabby for an old beat up point and shoot. IMHO

76786_176047625741683_100000093410294_590543_1513509_n.jpg

Looks great. Looks like the kickstand might be sinking into the groud a little, though. ;)

Looks great. Looks like the kickstand might be sinking into the groud a little, though. ;)

Nah, it just leans like that normally. I was concerned when I parked and tested the ground before climbing off, I carry a small piece of hard plastic for just such occasion. The ground was dry and packed hard enough to hold her upright.

Very nice. Never underestimate the P&S. ;-)
You even managed to keep the masts and flagpole relatively straight and parallel. Staying back and zooming in helps reduce fish-eye effects.

For the last shot, you could try moving to the left (?, the shadows are tricky) some more to get the sun behind the flag and get a more dramatic silhouette. Of course, that lighting condition may overwhelm the P&S, but if you have some manual controls on it you can compensate.

Thanks for sharing!

very nice. overall great composition. The bike, flagpole flower bed, boat masts all are nice elements in a nice arrangement.

Once step back and the whole flag would have been in the pic-might have helped a bit to have the blue sky "border" the whole pic.

very nice. overall great composition. The bike, flagpole flower bed, boat masts all are nice elements in a nice arrangement.

Once step back and the whole flag would have been in the pic-might have helped a bit to have the blue sky "border" the whole pic.

Thanks. Yeah, I thought I had it but the view on the screen doesn't always come out in the photo. :doh:

My thoughts as well.... Nice capture!

Back