• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

What Happened in Pee Paw's Scooter Shop Today?

I am excited, I never have just bought a vehicle outright at a dealer without at least a trade. Should be fun. But I am almost at the limit of my wheeler dealer money from fixing/flipping/selling stuff. I will have to sell the other Ducati to farkle it correctly.

2022-Honda-Navi-21-scaled.jpg

Only $1850, just saying 🤣

I farkled the 890 Duke R today, I added a Bagaros Tail Tidy, made in Slovenia of course. Pretty simple install I think it looks better what say you?

Before

IMG_6519.JPG

Post install, really a nice neat package no changes to the wiring it was all plug and play.

IMG_7578.JPG

IMG_7579.JPG

IMG_7580.JPG

The right side even has a heat shield to protect the signal, very slick, I like it.

AND! My wife is up with her daughter and forgot to get the cornbread cooked and eggs boiled for the secret recipe dressing for Thanksgiving. I got the liquid portion out and it is ready to go, and I ran to the store, came home and just finished up. Triple batch of cornbread, bisuits and 16 boiled eggs finished and peeled. Got it done in an hour, showed her the pics, almost finished cleaning up. Good to have points built up when tomorrow is a great riding day.

So last Friday my daughter had a flat on the Superduke. I gave her the rear tire and wheel off of the SMT and she mounted it and went on her ride. This morning getting ready for the slacker ride I went out and put the wheel from the 950 SMR on the 990 SMT so I could ride it today. Then her tire came in and I mounted it on the Super Duke wheel. I will take it back Saturday and get my SMT wheel and tire back. Wonderful to have 3 bikes with the same wheels.

IMG_7616.JPG

IMG_7618.JPG

IMG_7617.JPG

So yesterday, I popped over to Corsicana and put the proper wheel on the Super Duke and brought back my SMT wheel. Also, I received my KTM Ergo Seat from Munn Racing. I had also purchased another tire wedge from Pit Bull Stands and went for it. Got the tire mounted, mounted up the new seat, then cleaned up Mr. Ducati and he may be travelling to live next door to the other one I sold. We shall see. I can say the Ergo seat is very nice, so that is a win. I will let y'all know if I sell the Duc, looking forward to it. I rode the SMR and SMT this morning and now I deciding what to do about lunch. Tough life here in the scooter shop....

VIGA5723.JPG

IMG_7655.JPG

IMG_7654.JPG

IMG_7653[1].JPG

IMG_7649[1].JPG

IMG_7652[1].JPG

Well today, I said goodbye to Mr. Ducati number 2. I mounted new tires on him before he left and I mounted new tires on the one I sold last month as well. Also, Mitch came by for a visit, was a great day, really enjoyed it.

IMG_7660.JPG

I think Mitch wants the SMR secretly, look at the love.....

IMG_7661.JPG

Also, had a little drama with my squirrelinator live trap in that I caught a possum in it. He looked pretty dejected in there, I ultimately had to shake him out of the trap, I don't think he understood he could fit through the big hole in the top. Was good to see him run off to the creek. So far I have eliminated or relocated about 15 squirrels. I much prefer the live trap to shooting them, seems much more fair and they are still alive.

IMG_7657.JPG

Opossum’s are very beneficial. They will eat lots of other things you don’t want around like cockroaches and ticks. Yummy! :eat:

I think Mitch wants the SMR secretly, look at the love.....

First ride on a bike since September, maybe?
That's the worst kept secret since the [Deleted by Admin] explanation.
That look is from the wonderful discomfort felt through the Saddleman seat.

It did feel good to get out and not be tethered to a heating pad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Opossum’s are very beneficial. They will eat lots of other things you don’t want around like cockroaches and ticks. Yummy! :eat:
The bloom went off the Possum rose after about the third dead one we had to drag out from under our mobile home. Nasty when they're dead...

(Although, the smell from TWO dead Javalinas is FAR worse. No need to ask how I know)

Nasty when they're dead...

OR alive. One croaked between the house and metal tool shed long ago. I ended up cutting the concrete anchors to move the shed.
The funk was extreme and it was wedged in there good.

Well today, I said goodbye to Mr. KTM 950 SMR. She went to a good home. SInce I was feeling froggy and sold it to a buddy, I took his 2013 CRF250L in trade plus a little cash. So, I now have a nifty little underpowered motorcycle to play with. More to come, here are a couple of pictures. Yes, as soon as I got it in the shop I pulled off the little pelican cases and mounting frame and replaced the bolts with proper Honda fasteners. Sheesh....

IMG_7679.JPG

IMG_7680.JPG

WPRS0441.JPG

IMG_7683.JPG

BWSC4248.JPG

Back