• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

What Happened in Pee Paw's Scooter Shop Today?

They won't last long here, but we need to refresh them as there are currently none.

free delivery???

Tempting, I have 2 sisters that aren't social enough for adoptions here and they can't integrate inside as my one psycho rescue Spartacus just goes all ape poop if they come in. The broke in to the "catio" in '19 and were going to be re-homed by the great FCC (Feral Cat Coalition) but then came covid. The catio is about to fall down and their warming spot in the patio room has to go so I can finally fix it back to usefulness now that the roof no longer leaks.
Not sure how to play this one.

So, Honda is fixed, speedDRD installed. All good to go, I am pretty sure she will leave next week. Whew!

So, now what do I get to play with? We shall see.

IMG_1493.JPG

Real barn cats are hard to find. Wife and I had a hard time finding some kittens that were being raised by a true "killer" mom. Most so-called barn/feral cats are just anti-social cats and didn't get taught by mamma how to hunt and kill. The best ones a females, by the time mama finishes teaching kittens to kill-kill-kill (think Arlo Guthrie here) the boys already know how to spray and you end up with all your barn/shop stuff being stinky

Real barn cats are hard to find. Wife and I had a hard time finding some kittens that were being raised by a true "killer" mom. Most so-called barn/feral cats are just anti-social cats and didn't get taught by mamma how to hunt and kill. The best ones a females, by the time mama finishes teaching kittens to kill-kill-kill (think Arlo Guthrie here) the boys already know how to spray and you end up with all your barn/shop stuff being stinky
Sage advice!

Well, today I finished up some stuff on the CRF in preparation for it's imminent departure. Then I decided that I have 5 tool boxes and no plan. So I started with my most used toolbox and I am sorting it all out. Maybe I can make it all better eventually. What a pain in the rear this is. But, I am between projects, so we do what we can.

Box on the left is basically empty

toolbox2.jpg

This mostly came out of that one......

toolbox.jpg

I got a tool problem, maybe with a little hard work, some prayer, I will get through all of this. There are 4 more to sort out. What a mess. I am missing some odd sockets but pretty much all of it is intact and accounted for. Woo Hoo good times at the scooter shop.

I got a tool problem, maybe with a little hard work, some prayer, I will get through all of this.
Lord, I pray that you will help Doug to get his shop in the order he wants it, help him to find that widget that dropped behind the whatsit.

And, at the same time Lord, help me to catch up to him in tidying up MY shop!

You guys are shooting for Class A miracles. I'm in that camp with only a fraction of what you got going there.

He prays that all Doug's 10mm sockets find their way to grandpaul's toolbox. :D
I didn't mention 10mm or 13mm or 1/2" sockets, because Doug stated in the original post that he found all his tools to be complete.

In the late seventies my buddy and I were putting a motor in a Dodge Charger, we ran out of 1/2 inch sockets. The 10mm of the seventies.

Funny you mention pliers. I bought two racks to hold them and they hold 16 pairs each and I have about 9 or so that are "extra". Funny how that works. I also have a complete set of Knipex circlip pliers inside and outside, about 10 of those in the box. Amazing what we accumulate in a tool box. Looks like my wife will get one of my orange tool boxes for her stuff.

Back