• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

What Happened in Pee Paw's Scooter Shop Today?

so I figured there isn't a lot of reason to pop $2,200.00 for an exhaust I don't really need, but it might be nice to look at.
Some quick math, that's a third of the price of MY KTM... Indian bike, price point aside, can't be seeing no designer exhaust in my future... Never get that past the CFO...
( backing away around the corner into the shadows)
Standing By

Some quick math, that's a third of the price of MY KTM... Indian bike, price point aside, can't be seeing no designer exhaust in my future... Never get that past the CFO...
( backing away around the corner into the shadows)
Standing By
Looking at your signature, you'd also have to be ok with the idea of bashing that pipe on some rocks at some point in the future.

Doug got out on the Adventure bike again today. I know because I gave him the universal "I love you" sign as he went by the other way. At least I hoped it was him when he turned around and "chased" me down. Chasing me down wouldn't be hard for Doug if I was on a motorcycle but I was out on the bicycle in an attempt to keep my girlish figure.

1661823459552.png

He already looked tired when I came across him, it was hot and he went over to Fossil Rim. Luckily I had a 1301cc motor to aid me in my two wheel adventure.

IMG_0891.JPG

IMG_0893.JPG

That sure is a sweet looking bike. I still have a little bit of trouble figuring out the logistics of stopping and starting. I am also going to put the stock spacer back in the rear shock so we are more stable on the side stand. The handling is about the same but the instability on the side stand is downright confidence destroying. Big adventure bikes just take a bit of acclimation, and I am not all the there yet. But, she is a sweet ride. I need to deep clean her so she looks as good as she really is. I will do that soon when I tackle the valve clearances. The rear brake is a monster now, works well, I can kick the anti-lock in easily, whereas before it was spongy with no feeling. Love me some SA.

**** gorgeous, never thought a KTM would look good in white
Screenshot_20220830-075628_Chrome.jpg

Peer Pressure & Life Long Proponent of Black Bikes Matter aside is does look pretty good all right... PPSS is moving to a different Color Way...
Maybe the more pedestrian exhaust is hitting home...
Don't tap the Ignore button yet, Just my Opinion I Could Be Wrong...
Carry On PPSS if urine happy so am I...😎

That bike is **** gorgeous, never thought a KTM would look so good in white but it really does.

The current styling is finally starting to grow on me. Which means, by the time I'm ready for a new ride they'll be changed up to some other weird design.

My first Super Duke 990 was black, and my first Super Duke 1290 R was black, seems I am going away from type these days.

IMG_3885.JPG

IMG_1594.JPG

Looking at your signature, you'd also have to be ok with the idea of bashing that pipe on some rocks at some point in the future.
Designer Ti exhaust is Great for looking at on some else's scooter... IMO...
A man must know his limitations...
Gravity has become one of my many limitations... Pipe wraps your friend...
Not only is gravity a great idea, ITS A LAW...🀨
Carry On

Oh, and that was my first one, here is the second one I bought and sold a couple of years back.

IMG_2650.JPG

MNMD3850.JPG

Yea, the white bodywork was what I was picturing.

Then, in one photo, you'd have one super comfortable bike, and one torture device. :D

Back