• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

What Other Countries Have You Ridden In?

Reaction score
Current list:

Mexico
Puerto Rico (I know, technically it's a US territory)
Costa Rica
France
Belgium
Spain

Uganda, (kinda) it was not much of a ride just putting around. I hope to do something more this fall when we go to see the family over there.

England, Scotland, Wales, France, Spain, Germany, Liechtenstein, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Indonesia.

Miles to go before I sleep...

Chile, Argentina, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Brazil, French Gyana, Suriname, Guiana, Venezuela, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvador, Guatamala, Belize, Mexico, Canada, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, France, Ireland, Scotland, Isle of Man, England, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg ... but whose counting?

More to come in a few months.

Different ones for different reasons. Colombia for the people. Luxembourg and Germany for the roads. The good ole USA for the beer. Scotland and Bolivia for the scenery. There are probably more if I thought about it.

Wasn't planning to post but need to include another continent into this thread.

Canada, Mexico, Philippines, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

I just realized I have never rode in another country.

Riding the Ring Road of Iceland is a bucket list item for me. I have a place in Israel and would like to ride there but never have.

Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Slovenia, South Africa.

Sicily while we were there for a detachment. A buddy and I rented bikes for a day and rode up to Mt Etna.

191059_10200128482840948_326212279_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

620781_10200128467320560_854360248_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

474545_10200128495361261_1859476906_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Mexico, Scotland, Germany, Austria, Slovenia, Italy, Switzerland, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Czech Republic, Ecuador. In June we're going to the Pyrenees for 10 days of riding. Spain, Andorra and France. I will then be officially broke!

I think I might have accidentally derailed the thread from its original topic of "what countries" with my tongue in cheek reference to Texas as a country :-P
No, no you didn't. Everyone knows TX is a country.

Ha, I keep telling my family to move here before we put the wall up. :haha::haha:

Mexico, Scotland, Germany, Austria, Slovenia, Italy, Switzerland, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Czech Republic, Ecuador. In June we're going to the Pyrenees for 10 days of riding. Spain, Andorra and France. I will then be officially broke!

We may be planning a trip to Spain and the Pyrennes for September of this year. I'd love to hear about your itinerary, motorcycle rental shops, etc.

Next visit to Italy, I want to add Italy...
Italy would be gorgeous but I would only ride outside of the big cities. When I visited Rome and Florence the drivers were wild. But I thought the same of big cities in Japan too. My hesitation is unfamiliarity with the complicated multilane scenarios, and a different signals and signs system.

I did the majority of my Japan riding up in the north in the mountains and smal cities.

Back