• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

What's your go-to website for street bike parts?

RollingJ

You can be a 0 or a
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Sims
What's your go-to website for street bike parts and tires?

Recommendations requested!

Last edited:
I use Rocky Mountain ATV for tires and some stuff. I use Ron Ayers for OEM parts, and also Chaparral. For KTM OEM stuff, I try to stick with Munn Racing.

Recently bought a tire from Cycle Gear the price was good & nice people at the counter. Mostly I've used Chaparral never a problem and good prices on their tires. Rocky Mountain also especially for some KLR items.

Best price and delivery between below:

Ebay - check prices and only buy new parts (verify tire dates)
Cycle Gear
Chaparral Motorsports
Revzilla
Dennis Kirk
Rocky Mountain ATV
JP Cycles
Max BMW
Beemer Boneyard

Z1 Enterprises for my old KZ

Best price and delivery between below:

Ebay - check prices and only buy new parts (verify tire dates)
Cycle Gear
Chaparral Motorsports
Revzilla
Dennis Kirk
Rocky Mountain ATV
JP Cycles
Max BMW
Beemer Boneyard

Z1 Enterprises for my old KZ

According to the box I got from Revzilla yesterday, JP, Rever, RevZilla, and Cycle Gear are at least owned by the same company.

According to the box I got from Revzilla yesterday, JP, Rever, RevZilla, and Cycle Gear are at least owned by the same company.
Check'em anyway. Use their fake "brand differentiation" to your advantage

I have a Perkins A3.152 powered Massey Fergusion 35 tractor. That Perkins motor was used in everything from boats to forklifts.

On the SAME site, a connecting rod listed for a MF 35 was twice as much as one listed for a Ford Dexta (tractor that also used same motor

Check'em anyway. Use their fake "brand differentiation" to your advantage

I have a Perkins A3.152 powered Massey Fergusion 35 tractor. That Perkins motor was used in everything from boats to forklifts.

On the SAME site, a connecting rod listed for a MF 35 was twice as much as one listed for a Ford Dexta (tractor that also used same motor
for a short time Kawasaki and Suzuki had a partnership where they sold some of the others bikes, the DRZ400 being one of them. it was sold as the Kawasaki KLX400
parts for the KLX400 are cheaper than parts for the DRZ400 despite being the same parts except for color of the plastics.

Amazon sells everything, including motorcycle parts.

I have had good luck with RevZilla for years with prices, selection, fast shipping and ease of returns.
Surprisingly, Amazon often has a lot of stuff.
I like Munn Racing for my KTM.
Bob's BMW for my BMW.

I will often just do a search for whatever I want, like a specific tire, bike part, whatever, and then check out the top 10 search results just to see what is out there. A lot times that means RockyMtnATV, DennisKirk, and a few others that are fairly well known. The BIG issue to check is shipping charges, especially on tires. Some sites will have really low prices on what you want but then they make up for it on the shipping. This is especially true with sellers on Ebay.

On this job, a 2002 Honda Shadow Spirit 750, I'm getting all my oem parts from Rockymountainatvmc.com and I picked up the tires and tubes from ChapMoto.com. The cheap battery is coming through Walmart.com.

Last edited:
for a short time Kawasaki and Suzuki had a partnership where they sold some of the others bikes, the DRZ400 being one of them. it was sold as the Kawasaki KLX400
parts for the KLX400 are cheaper than parts for the DRZ400 despite being the same parts except for color of the plastics.

Amazon sells everything, including motorcycle parts.
Be very careful of Amazon. Before you order your part; verify that the part number fits your bike. What they say will fit your bike, is not necessarily so. It has happened twice to me. :-(

Be very careful of Amazon. Before you order your part; verify that the part number fits your bike. What they say will fit your bike, is not necessarily so. It has happened twice to me. :-(
Yes. I usually check the parts fiche and then compare to the listing to make sure I know what I am getting.

I get a good discount at my local dealership . But if I am too lazy to ride into town I use Rocky Mountain ATV free shipping when you spend $70 or more .

I get a really good discount at the dealership, thanks Josh!. Use wing parts or motorcycle superstore
oh dealership is 1.5 miles away

Back