• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where am I? (Can you place this picture...?)

This is a scenic overlook in the hillcountry that has to do with a body part.
There are several locations that pictures can be taken depending on how brave you are.

Could it be "DEVIL's BACKBONE"??

Little hijack here....
JMZ - did your jeep lose it's wheels/tires in the past day? Avatar seems, uh.... different.

Yes . Doing a spring - over lift for bigger tires . A buddy of mine wanted to lift his Scrambler so I figured after I helped him with his I would know how to do mine :rider:

Attachments

• jeep soa n bobbys 011.jpg
    jeep soa n bobbys 011.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 105
This pic was taken in the city limits of a town that is the home of a couple of TWTEX's who have become active on the forum in the last year. Name the town.

Attachments

• WAI_Feb 09 2.jpg
    WAI_Feb 09 2.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Dang, UTLX has a lot of shops in TX, but not Hearne. My first real job was welding/repairing train cars in Victoria.

Nope...

The front wheel of my bike is ~20 feet off the edge of a FM road that was posted on the FM thread on 13 Dec '09.

I guess the Googler's who once frequented this threat are watching football or out ridin'. In the interest of getting this thread on the move again, folks new to Texas usually think "Ohio" when they hear this town name...

You got it girl...go!!

I'm betting you recognize the entrance to Union Tank Car Company just before the muni airport on FM 787. I go that way frequently to get to 190 east of Livingston to avoid 59.

Yep, I've been on that road many times!

Here's the next one- Name that State Park...

ScenicOverlook2.jpg

I have no idea where Willow City is, so no. This picture was taken at a Scenic overlook at a State Park.

I took at couple of pictures at that very spot, but was too lazy to get off the bike so only have scenery.

So, have a go at this one. As I remember, must have bike in picture and must be in Texas. This is and I'll add hints as necessary.

IMG_1091.jpg

Ah, so no hint needed. I was hoping for more than 7 minutes though :doh:

Jerry's up. And yes, just off PR 4. Chased a little snake around there while I was parked.

Back