• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where am I? (Can you place this picture...?)

Well no hints or clues and two months have since passed. I'm posting a new photo so this thread doesn't die.

Name the road. Bonus gift from me for the nickname locals have for the hill.

20161031_112534_zpstgzonfwa.jpg

_

SB, did you ride that hill on that bike? :zen:

Good question.
New tag. Should be easy.

Jeff you're looking cuter than normal in that photo. ;-) Circumventing the rules some like I did but at least we're bringing this thread back to life.

SB, did you ride that hill on that bike? :zen:

Yes. Went up it and then turned around and came down to take the photo. Then back up. Second time I flew up it in 3rd gear. lol

_

Gatesville. A little west of your normal stomping ground.

Yep. Sure is. Pic is from back in May when I rode down to Lampasas to retrieve the pick-up truck after a local shop replaced the failed fuel pump. Where to next?

By the way, I visited Mother Neff State Park along the way. Certainly worth a side trip when in the area. If you do, be sure to ride the South exit along the Leon River.

Last edited:
Two months on one pic. Time to get the ball rolling

Signatures? We don't need no stinking signatures!

We've had longer runs than a couple months...

Is that down Pecos area? We've had simliar pics there but I never remember where it is...

OK. Pacos river crossing at Pandale. If correct, someone else take it and run.

First year Strada and west side of the peacos River at Pandale looking north no Picts from me either , I don't host any .

Last edited:
Back