• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where am I? (Can you place this picture...?)

That is such a pretty spot. Last September I had an incident just down the road from there. A group of five dogs ran out in the road as my riding partner went by, they then stood there and blocked me, and I had no choice but to stop. One of them, a Great Pyrenees bit me on the leg through my riding pants and pulled me down. Fairly unpleasant incident. I have yet to go back on that road since, and have barely ridden my bikes since then.

In any case, trying to get back to riding this week.

Okay, my turn, where am I? This pic was from a ride six years ago, I presume it still looks about the same now:

IMGP0545.JPG

Last edited:
I recognize Crabapple 'cause, a few years ago, I had already ridden past the same spot before I thought to myself: "That'd be a good Where Am I photo."

Here's another jail-house: In what City or County?

I thought I knew this Mark but I must be wrong as first rule of this thread states photo must be in Texas. ;-)
Then I will bow out gracefully, it’s all yours! Yes, the Harley Tower in Eureka Springs.
So, why haven’t you guys posted in two years? 🤣

You still have the ball. Just choose another photo that's in Texas. Unless you don't have one? In that case I think it reverts back to @bmcdonau to post another one but let's see what else you might have first.
Ok Here’s one from Texas..🌞. I meant no offense, just trying to get the ball rolling..
206CFD30-74EE-45FE-91FE-A1479BF002EE.jpeg

Back