• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where is everybody (scooter riders)?

It's got to be more then 5 Scooters on this site, Come on guys wake up

There might be more. I know I have seen more over the years. I am just not sure how many are still here. Even though they are more than welcome here, I suspect they may frequent scooter oriented forums/sites instead.

If you know other folks with scooters, feel free to steer them this way!

If we can get some ride reports with scooters in them, then more scooter images will show up in the header images.

I'm sitting inside where it's warm, watching the cold rain come down in North Texas. I'll be Big Bend bound by this time next week.

I edited your thread title to indicate you are referring to scooter riders because most folks will not realize your post is actually in the scooter forums ;-)

I bought one of these for my wife, Honda 250 Reflex. I have to put a new carb and a battery on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dao
I'm on here, have been for years. I just don't post much in the Maxi Scooter thread. As Tourmastet said, I do most of my scooter related posting on scooter specific boards.

I have seen many scooters show up at rides like the Pie Run organized on here so I know they follow it.

I dipped my toe in the scooter pond two summers ago with a Burgman 650 Exec and enjoyed it enough to pick up a Honda PCX 150 for when I feel like getting real wild.

Just got the wife a Honda Passport 70.
I honestly have glazed over this section but I do love scooters. I'll try to post some as we get the wife going on hers.

I'd assume the value of em will sky rocket thanks to the new supercub coming out
I have wondered about that. The cost will either crash cause the young millennials will go after the new ones or they will go up cause people want antiques.
They need to drop on the CT70-CT-110.
Love those scooters but they have crazy prices.

I have wondered about that. The cost will either crash cause the young millennials will go after the new ones or they will go up cause people want antiques.
They need to drop on the CT70-CT-110.
Love those scooters but they have crazy prices.
For whatever reason the passports/cubs capture my attention way more that the ct bikes. But they are all cool

I love a big bike as much as anyone but there is something about simple frugal transportation that I love. Especially old bikes like this.
I can have more fun on a 50(or any scooter) than I can on a big bike.

I've been eyeing at getting me another project CT90, and the prices have gotten crazy since I bought mine in 2017. Good projects that were $400 or so are now at least double.

So what are you going to put them on Ford1? I looked back and noticed that you never told us what kind of scooter awesomeness you ride.

Back