• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where is the BEST Chicken Fried Steak in Texas?

First Name
Jay
Last Name
Birdsong
Rode out to The Jay Cafe (no relation) in Needville today with a few friends: 3 out of 5 got cfs and it is as awesome as ever. Washed it done with a piece of coconut cream pie and still not hungry.

First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Rode out to The Jay Cafe (no relation) in Needville today with a few friends: 3 out of 5 got cfs and it is as awesome as ever. Washed it done with a piece of coconut cream pie and still not hungry.
Did you get any food pics? Man I have not been there in forever. Was a pie run and the weather turned soar fast. Rain storming down in bucket loads.

First Name
Jay
Last Name
Birdsong
Did you get any food pics? Man I have not been there in forever. Was a pie run and the weather turned soar fast. Rain storming down in bucket loads.
Sorry, didn’t think to until I was half way through it. Everyone ordered the small one, trying to save room for pie. I finished the CFS and ended up leaving half of my mashed potatoes; still was a struggle to get the pie in. Hope all is well on your end.

First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Sorry, didn’t think to until I was half way through it. Everyone ordered the small one, trying to save room for pie. I finished the CFS and ended up leaving half of my mashed potatoes; still was a struggle to get the pie in. Hope all is well on your end.
Everything is good except work but that is another story to itself.:giveup:I need to try to make it back there again here soon.