• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where the Wild Hair Are

Reaction score
First Name
Brotha
Last Name
J
Hey!

Before Jamy started school fuul-time, we used to go out to random places for photo-shoot days. I would dress her up in something cute and away we'd shoot.

Last Sunday I decided that the family needed to play hooky from church and have some good ole fashioned family time. So I dusted off the old Nikon D80 and we headed for White Rock Lake in Garland/Dallas.

The pics are being uploaded as we speak, but I didn't want to forget to start the thread. So I'll post a link as soon as they're done uploading.

Link no worky. Thanks a lot internet! I'll upload to a different site.

Link no worky. Thanks a lot internet! I'll upload to a different site.

Me do a different thing now: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v...ld Hair Are/?action=view&current=1b1b8020.pbw

DSC_6834.jpg

I think you've figured this kid portrait thing out. My how she is growing up too!

I think you've figured this kid portrait thing out. My how she is growing up too!

I'd love to yje credit for these GREAT shots. But my philosophy is all about taking a bajillion pics and see what comes out good.

If I were brave, I'd post the whole lot of pics I took on Sunday at Jamy's friend's pool party at the Rockwall YMCA.

Thank you Lord for SDHD cards. :clap:

I will take half the credit, by the way, for how Jamy is so pretty.

Back