• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where to buy Suzuki vstrom parts

Reaction score
First Name
Brian
I don't want to buy from a dealer because they will be doing the same thing I am already going to do. Order it.

So what is the best place? I need to identify the right front blinker that I lost on one of those steep rockslides they call a road in big bend.

2017 V strom 650

I have had very good luck with Rocky Mountain ATV.
Quick shipping, reasonable prices and good CS.

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/oem-schematic/4

35601-08JA0 LAMP ASSY, FRONT TURNSIGNAL R $55.55

Ships in 5-7 business days ...

HEY Mitch, thank you so much. I had a couple bucks rm cash i forgot about so just ordered for 60 bucks. Back ordered till the 10th but got it from a good source.

:thumb::thumb::thumb: :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Rocky Mountain ATV is good; I've dealt with them. Also CheapCycleParts.com.

I found some real cheap

4a3818b0f393e6f9b06b4a4bb1f04f23.png

I don't want to buy from a dealer because they will be doing the same thing I am already going to do. Order it.

So what is the best place? I need to identify the right front blinker that I lost on one of those steep rockslides they call a road in big bend.

2017 V strom 650

I order mostly from Partzilla.com and ronayers.com Both have great customer service and in a bunch of years and $18k in parts last year I don't think I had a single miss shipment or lost package.

With all of the online ordering places, the only thing to watch out for is "on hand" only means the second your are looking and that part may already get pulled for another order before its your orders turn, and the "2-5 day" to order the sites will commonly say for a part not "on hand" that is just the initial timeframe and its predicated on the part being in a local distro point...Order on Thursday, "2-5 days" and Monday you get a email saying expected shipment on ...xxx 12 days later.
Point is CALL if you need the part now, ask them to confirm the part is available locally (in the US) for shipment to them and on hand at the distro point.

Last edited:
I used to order online a bunch and yeah my local dealer will order them as well, but, the local dealer won't charge me shipping and their prices are only about 3-4 dollars more for a part vs ordering online and paying almost 20 dollars to ship.

I used to order online a bunch and yeah my local dealer will order them as well, but, the local dealer won't charge me shipping and their prices are only about 3-4 dollars more for a part vs ordering online and paying almost 20 dollars to ship.

You have a good dealer then, and perhaps a less good online ordering source...

This is last Thursday and Fridays orders, never paid over $9.95 in shipping and had one order shipped free

Subtotal:
$60.97
Shipping & Handling:
$9.95
Tax:
$0.00
Total:
$70.92

Subtotal:
$176.55
Shipping & Handling:
$0.00 Free shipping over $99
Tax:
$0.00
Total:
$176.55

Subtotal:
$19.15
Shipping & Handling:
$7.95
Tax:
$0.00
Total:
$27.10

Subtotal:
$44.27
Shipping & Handling:
$7.95
Tax:
$0.00
Total:
$52.22

Subtotal:
$25.99
Shipping & Handling:
$7.95
Tax:
$0.00
Total:
$33.94

Add fuel and time for two trips one to order and one to pick up, often delayed ordering on the dealers part as they do not drop orders every day

At least for me, there is no upside to ordering from the dealer, for greatly increased cost, longer lead times, and wasted personal time..

To each his own... do what works for you

I call in the order and pick up on my way home from work. I usually order from partzilla. They've always had better shipping prices than bike bandit.

Basically it's a wash between the 2. 20 dollar shipping is if you 3 day it. Standard shipping is probably closer to 10 bucks and if you get enough parts through partzilla shipping is usually free.

So i come out a few bucks ahead on a conviently located MC shop and I can throw some money their way.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I like Rocky mt. And buy God I got my 1.53 discount .:lol2: they are cool with shipping, it was in the 7 buck range which usually means the us postal svc cheap rate.

I like Rocky mt. And buy God I got my 1.53 discount .:lol2: they are cool with shipping, it was in the 7 buck range which usually means the us postal svc cheap rate.

RMATV almost exclusively uses FedEx. I always have my "wish list" full with plenty of items needed to bump any order up to the $75 free shipping threshold. One advantage of MBS and riding high miles. Always have a need for consumables, filter, plugs, spare/replacement parts, etc. I never pay a shipping charge. Why increase your net cost from 10% to 200%?

_

RMATV almost exclusively uses FedEx.
_

That's a huge factor for me.

FedEx delivers mid-day in my area while UPS/USPS delivers between 5 and 6pm. And when UPS hands off to USPS, it's an extra day and more times than not, my rural carrier defers delivery, meaning yet another day or I have to go to the post office and pick it up.

Now its a shipping thread?...?continue.

Ups most reailable since get business deliveries almost daily it seems at times. USPS is pretty good too. Fed ex being worst about 50% delivered rest end up pick ip in corpus because they can't find me. Hate when they use FedEx, roll of dice for me.

There's also Fay Myers (multi-brand dealer) located in Centennial, CO, just south of Denver. I haven't bought Suzuki parts there, but when I had a 30 y/o Honda, they were very helpful in scoring pieces for my CB650, that didn't exactly grow on trees.

I used to use Ronayers for a while, but found RMATV was a little better as is bikebandit. If your a AMA member bikebandit gives you a discount.

Back