• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where to Ride for Free?

• Thread starter Mike in Clear Lake
  • Start date
Yeah.... good luck getting one. None of the 'Where to buy" locations in Tarrant County carry them anymore, and the clerk at the TPWD office in Fort Worth claimed to know nothing about it until I pointed out the information packet on her own desk. Even then they do not sell the stickers at their own office. I would be happy to comply and buy the stickers for my bikes, but the issuing agency does not even sell them.
Check out Trophy Club. I got mine there a few months back.

Yeah.... good luck getting one. None of the 'Where to buy" locations in Tarrant County carry them anymore, and the clerk at the TPWD office in Fort Worth claimed to know nothing about it until I pointed out the information packet on her own desk. Even then they do not sell the stickers at their own office. I would be happy to comply and buy the stickers for my bikes, but the issuing agency does not even sell them.

I've had pretty good luck finding the stickers at Tuckers Motorcycle Supply in Roanoke: http://www.tucmoto.com/

Re: Where to Ride for Free? the port

"The Port" on hwy 48 between Brownsville and Port Isabel.
Free, never closes.

portdirections.jpg

googleearthport.jpg

porttoposmall.jpg

360 is still there, you have to know where to park though. It is a busy place with 4X4s and custom buggies on most weekends, so you have to be on alert. Be advised that it is a huge mudfest after any rain.

Always heard about it but never went. I Dont think you can go there anymore. Anyone remember the rock quarry in Ft. Worth off N. 820 And 35W? I Used to go out there like 10 years ago. Had some insanely fun times out there. *Sigh* its all housing developments now...

Back