• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Which side of Dallas offers the best riding?

Welcome to Ellis County.

Feel free to reach out if you want to ride, I'm always looking for rides around the area.

Jarrett can find some nice roads around the area. Some even unpaved if you so desire.

Jarrett can find some nice roads around the area. Some even unpaved if you so desire.

Give me a few days for the dust to settle from the move and I will be ready to explore. We should definitely plan a weekend breakfast run. I've done some crazy dirt stuff on the R1100S, but typically strive to stay on pavement.

-Jeff

Give me a few days for the dust to settle from the move and I will be ready to explore. We should definitely plan a weekend breakfast run. I've done some crazy dirt stuff on the R1100S, but typically strive to stay on pavement.

-Jeff

That's no problem. I just got a VFR1200X recently and have been exploring the pavement a bit more lately.

Well, it took longer than I expected, but I finally completed my relocation this week. I appreciated all the input and felt like I should close the loop with those who chimed in. I ended up with a place midway between Midlothian and Waxahachie.

I look forward to getting out and exploring the area. I received some route suggestions from one of the crew at AMS Ducati, but welcome more "can't miss" roads.

-Jeff
I live midway between the two cities also, I ride whenever I get time, let me know if you want to ride.

I’m interested in some dirt riding, I live between Waxahachie and Midlothian.

My "dirt" bike is at the shop going tubeless and getting a suspension upgrade. As soon as it gets back, I'd be happy to ride with you on some dirt roads in the area.

In the meantime, we have a FB group called Ellis County Adventure / Dual Sport Riders where we plan rides in the area. Feel free to join if you do FB.

Back