• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

White river cabin rental, arkansas ozarks

Just wanted to say that if any of you guys like to trout fish, that area is amazing. Was up there a couple w/e's ago and caught over 100 Rainbows! Hit a honey hole and caught 50 in less then 3 hours. :clap:

Spring is near....
email me for info on a great place to ride, fish, and just get away.

Picture from the dock.

i-zQL66WB-L.jpg

Fishing is good on the White and Norfork. Water levels are down and summertime water temps are mild enough for wading without waders.
Send me an email if you would like to visit my little oasis on the river.
BTW...great riding too!

We stayed there a couple years ago. we trailered in and down "The Hill" It is abit steep.
we trailered back out the next day to the local town and parked in a church lot. Unloaded and road all day long. the wives then drove the truck and trailer following us back to the cabin. we were on V-maxes. Abit hairy but no big deal. you creep down the hill using both brakes.
Michael

Not a bad setup..... and a pretty darn decent price....
I may have to consider this for a future vacation....
contemplating...

I don't think I could ever stay there. If I did, you'd have to call the cops to make me leave! That is my dream type home and setting.

Did a little updating on the cabin...added a new full bed with a twin bunk overhead in one of the two bedrooms. Can now sleep two couples comfortably and with two twin bunks in one room with a full sized bed those with kiddos have more sleeping arrangements.

Email me for info..cooler weather is around the corner.

Chris

PM's replied too...
The weather is getting right and most dates are open...except when I'm being selfish and hanging out on the river myself!

The cabin access is still hairy for a big road bike?

The cabin access is still hairy for a big road bike?

Concern for big bikes is that the road down to the river and cabins is very steep gravel. I've traversed it many times on a BMW R1150RT and R80RT but you simply have to be careful. The road is hard packed with gravel on top, not muddy, but it does get some washed out areas from the rainwater flowing downhill. Best for dual sports but an experienced rider on a touring bike likely would have no problem.
Chris

Thanks for all the recent interest.
I've had a good many folks from TWT stay at my cabin and a few are repeat customers. I would venture to say my best customers.

I'm hoping to do some enhancements in the near future that will upgrade the place and make it more roomy with more amenities....meaning a deck and enlarging the living area onto the front porch with glass all around...new walkway down to the river with repairs to the deck and dock. Will keep you posted..meanwhile she is open for business.

Any changes to the access road?

Camilo D.

Back