• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Whizzer Cycle

Reaction score
First Name
Clay
I may buy this because I like it . The owner say's it is a 1969 but I could not find that they were made that year. I do know it is a newer model. The ones in late 40's have springer front ends. The motors all look the same. They look like sachs engines to me. I know nothing about these bikes and any coments are welcome. He says it ran when he parked it years ago. Been shop art for years and all original. Wonder if parts are available? Specs say 120cc and 31/2 hp.
wizzer 1.jpg

wizzer 2.jpg

Last edited:
That is not old. You can tell from the license plate mount/tail light and the mounted fork reflector. A quick search shows that those were produced in the late 1990's through the 2000's. That is what that bike is in my opinion. It is styled to look old but no way that is from the 60's.

That is not old. You can tell from the license plate mount/tail light and the mounted fork reflector. A quick search shows that those were produced in the late 1990's through the 2000's. That is what that bike is in my opinion. It is styled to look old but no way that is from the 60's.
I think you are right. I just think the man is misinformed. Think I will pass.

I remember seeing something similar to that at Bicycles Inc in Arlington, about a decade ago; they were selling for a couple of grand, if I recall. They also sold conversion kits for those who thought they were handy enough to graft a 1-cyl engine onto their own bikes.

On e bay they are higher it is a factory bike but I agree too high. You can buy the kits . Fatory have a drum brake on front. He also has a rear enguine dragster. I will get picture next time I stop by.

Back