• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Who rode in today?

Of course I'm riding to work. It's the only riding I'm doing...9 miles per day. Keeps me sane at least. I need to get out more.
I'm in the same rut. I've only gone on one ride that wasn't work or errand related lately! I get about 13 miles a day commuting. Definitely need to get out, but can't right now.

Had to go to Eureka Springs for work, about 110 miles around the lake.
Strange day of riding, new bike speedometer showed a 71.3 mpg average when I left, and 72.1 mpg average when I got home! That’s different! 👍🏻

IMG_2349.jpeg

Had to go to Eureka Springs for work, about 110 miles around the lake.
Strange day of riding, new bike speedometer showed a 71.3 mpg average when I left, and 72.1 mpg average when I got home! That’s different! 👍🏻
Excellent riding areas, anywhere around there. I commute back and forth between Texas and Illinois several times per year, Eureka Springs and all of NW Arkansas and southern Missouri are on path just about every time.

Back