• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Who rode in today?

Chilly commute at 32F for me today

Sent from my Moto Z2 using Tapatalk

Cus riding in the wet sucks.

2014-08-29_1550_001.jpg

Not a bad ride in today. 41 and clear. Road was a little wet in a few places but otherwise it was a nice ride. I was dressed like the Michelin man so that helped. Not expecting a big change in weather for the afternoon but it should be a bit warmer.

We got our rain last night and it moved on around 4 so the roads were dry for the most part.
Wife needed the car today and I didnt have the heart to have her get up early and drive me.

Light commute Tuesday, only one close call where I wound up breaking the rear loose a little splitting into the exit lane.

Today's commute was also light; beat Waze by over 20 minutes.
Love "racing" the GPS, lol. 20 minutes is strong!

34* this morning, debating, but have to ride tomorrow. Might as well get the bike out!

Friday is usually a light day at the depot. Most are off but a few of us stragglers show up anyway. A brisk 32 F on the radio and on the bike thermometer. No rain so it was all good. Heated grips and seats are my friends.

Little cool Saturday morning (33), but nice ride home!

Riding sucked yesterday Just cold enough and wet enough to be miserable. Much nicer this AM. A little rain but warmer and drier in the forecast. Took off to a nice 60F for my ride to work.

Back