• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Who rode in today?

They even have them for mutts.:sun:
techkewl-phase-change-cooling-dog-coat-l-xl-24.jpg

LOL... I actually have a 2nd set of inserts, so one set can recharge in my top case filled with ice. Theoretically possible to ride all day that way - assuming I can replenish the ice at gas stations, but I've never tried it yet. :)

Ita always fun to go on a Sunday rides but this summer has been the hottest. Maybe just for me but the riding has never been the same this season.
I've ridden very little the last 6 weeks. I did today on a bike I'm storing for someone, keeping the injectors working.

I did, and screwed things up last night. :brainsnap

Until then, I've always brought my helmet inside. I didn't ride 500yds this am before I felt critters crawling around my head! Just rode to lunch, it's a tad warm but not unbearable while moving.

Bad day for riding but got lucky. 3 close calls in a 30,,minute ride. 2 too close. And hot.

Changed oil & filter on the KLR. It had turned over to 96k. Rode down to Fayetteville Lake. It was hot coming home. They are doing a lot of work around the lake. Much of the area was roped off.

Bad day for riding but got lucky. 3 close calls in a 30,,minute ride. 2 too close. And hot.
That blows, glad you're ok.

A car turned left crossing a FM in front me today that I don't think they would have if seeing a p/u. but, I wouldn't consider it close. Either I've been lucky since picking up riding again or, I'm actually careful. :thumb:

Yep the really close call I had, she wouldn't have seen a 18 wheeler. Ride aware all the time.

I ride to Bellville to work on a friend's computer today. I'll second the ok on the way out and got on the way home. Good to get out and ride though. The one gravel road I went on has a couple sandy spots. Everything felt good considering how long it's been since I rode off pavement.

Rode in to work today, it wasn’t bad, only 30 miles and it was only 100* when I left the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Need to leave for work earlier, :D
It was not too bad this morning for me, but that was @ 6:30.

You still have to get back home!
When I head home at 11pm it should be frosty in the low 90’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It was lovely out after the rain this morning, so I rode in. Last ride for a while, I'm afraid, but for good reason. I'm sending my shock off for an upgrade! I'll have good suspension just in time for riding season to kick back off.

With my Summer mesh gear, it was almost a bit chilly. What a refreshing change from the heat and humidity. Afternoon ride is gonna be awesome.

I actually broke out my "winter" jacket, that happens to be my favorite jacket. It's a RevIt Sand 3. Textile with a lot of venting. Closed up this morning, open this afternoon. Should be lovely!

Did about 130 miles today. Met up with Doug at Pee Paws garage then down to Whitney for lunch with Mitch at Los Verdes.
Great Mexican food, good company and a great day for a ride.

Back