• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Who rode in today?

I rode all winter in Nebraska, my only transportation and it was only 3 miles each way from town to my trap line. Sometimes rode with my legs out each side like outriggers at five miles per hr but I was young and did not feel the cold. Thinking back, I can’t believe my parents let me do it

A bit chilly coming in this morning. About 39 degrees. Probably should have dug up the solid pants. Mesh over jeans was okay though. Had to wear insulated gloves for the first time this fall.

A bit chilly coming in this morning. About 39 degrees. Probably should have dug up the solid pants. Mesh over jeans was okay though. Had to wear insulated gloves for the first time this fall.
Just jeans for me this morning. Even left on my vented (non-moto) boots. Benefits of a 7 minute commute.

Can't wait til my accessory wiring harness comes in so I can get my heated grips going. Still, I'm enjoying the new ride.
836dee5007aeb58e5a8f1fab378aca85.jpg

Completed my monthly cruise on the CB750SS today.

With the bright sunshine it seemed a lot warmer than 60"

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Can't get much better riding weather than this week so far. Low humidity, 50F in the morning, 70F in the afternoon.

It's been great tomorrow morning may be a little cooler. For December its been awesome.

"60-70 mph wind gusts in Nebraska today, sideways Icicles"

I'd pass on that ride in, lol!

Holy crap! Having lived up north for many yrs, i thought I've seen it all.

Reminds me why I'm perfectly fine putting up with 98F 70%RH August days.

It's only supposed to rain today. I rode yesterday, drove today, and may will ride the rest of the week. Looks like it's going to cool and lovely.

I’m fine with cold but the rain today was a no for me.

Rode in today my typical 10 miles commute on Hwy 90A from SW Houston to Sugar Land. No real issues with drivers. No real rain issues. Evening commute might be a bit more fun.

I scheduled vacation for today and tomorrow with the thought of camping at Garner State park. It was about the only window I could take these days or lose them. So I did Xmas shopping and some other things on my todo list instead. Now the rain is gone and I may ride to Fredericksburg for German food for lunch tomorrow. It'll still be a good little vacation. But I'm thinking I may verify my heated gear works before I head out tomorrow.

A little chilly this morning, but my first ride with the heated grips running on the new AT. My Eastern Beaver 3CS wiring harness came in yesterday and I installed it last night. Yay for heated grips and GPS power!

A little chilly this morning, but my first ride with the heated grips running on the new AT. My Eastern Beaver 3CS wiring harness came in yesterday and I installed it last night. Yay for heated grips and GPS power!
They are nice for sure!

Heavy frost this morning, not real motivated but at 8 I'll see, lol. Believe it's 32 or 33.

Frosty morning here. Thermometer on the bike reading 32. Brisk 20 mile ride to work.

Pretty frosty here also. I wussed out this morning, I just don't feel like taking the time to bundle up enough to be warm for a 6 mile ride to work. But this afternoon I'll be kicking myself.

Back