• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Who's 'been everywhere, man"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC00828-1.jpg

I DID IT! Thanks, Pacman, for the patience of Job.

OK, what about a current list of what's left???

Let me work on it tonight. I'll have to upload a bunch of pictures of mine if we stick to our original plan of a picture for each one in the song by anyone "who's been there....." lol.....

Come on peeps, POST THOSE PICTURES!

We can start getting creative with the ones we can't get to or can't find - like street signs, stores, etc. that might be nowhere near there but share the same name.

Not really cheating, more like a backup plan in case we can't get them all.

OK, to revive our thread here's some of my pics and the list has been updated.

If you are interested in 'playing', post your picture that is NOT in bold in the first post and I'll update the list. It'd be fun to see if we can cover the entire list as a group effort.

valverde1.jpg

brownwood.jpg

tuscola.jpg

newhome.jpg

rockcreek.jpg

valleymills.jpg

stephenville.jpg

That ought to get us up to date for the list. The FIRST POST is the master list of what's been done.

Keep 'em coming (you too squeaky)

Just to hit the five closest to me (that nobody has posted pics of yet) is almost a 300 mile ride.

I've started loading the waypoints and I'll see what I can do, but no promises. I've looked through what I already have and apparently I don't stop for pictures as often as I thought I did...

Great thread! Now I'm jazzed to hit a few myself.

BTW did you guys hear that The Man in Black's house burned down?? :(

Just to hit the five closest to me (that nobody has posted pics of yet) is almost a 300 mile ride.

Being a 'numbers' kind of guy, so far I've hit 35 of 91 for 38% and traveled 3,306 miles for these pictures. If you can ride 500+ in a day for pie, the least you can do is 300 for five signs! :rider:

BTW - what are the five by you?

Being a 'numbers' kind of guy, so far I've hit 35 of 91 for 38% and traveled 3,306 miles for these pictures. If you can ride 500+ in a day for pie, the least you can do is 300 for five signs! :rider:

BTW - what are the five by you?

Houston, Pasadena, Conroe... and two more. One up near Conroe and maybe Baytown or Bay City? (Whichever is over there near Pasadena)

It's just that these five are sooooo boring - peopl all live there and there's nothing special about them so it's a BORING 300 miles of CITY riding!

I'll have to make a better ride for some of the others. Lots between here and Dallas/Tyler.

I've been out of pocket for a few days. List is updated with Gilk51's shots.

lddave-did you get a picture for the thread? No pic and it stays on the list as available.

How about adding Junction to the list? :mrgreen:
junction_2586q.jpg

Got some others but they are duplicates. Maybe this weekend I can hit some in this area...

ahhh that song is missing so many towns! what we really need is to get a list of every town in texas and try to get the list finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back