• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Wife says we are lucky

Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Had a short power outage because of all the storms.. I usually keep ten to fifteen gallons of gas on hand for mowing (10 acres) and whatever. All gas cans were almost empty when I went to fill up generator. Wife panicked,she did not want to miss her favorite tv shows. I told her I could siphon gas out of one of the motorcycles. Then she said " sure are lucky you have all those motorcycles ". I said yes we are !

Had a short power outage because of all the storms.. I usually keep ten to fifteen gallons of gas on hand for mowing (10 acres) and whatever. All gas cans were almost empty when I went to fill up generator. Wife panicked,she did not want to miss her favorite tv shows. I told her I could siphon gas out of one of the motorcycles. Then she said " sure are lucky you have all those motorcycles ". I said yes we are !

Wow, she must be something

Sounds like an excuse for another motorcycle. Get a KLR with a 10 gallon ims tank.

That reminds me, I need to do a gas run as most of my containers are empty :doh:

Back