• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Wildcat enduro

Aspear

Reaction score
First Name
Samuel
Last Name
Hastings
Anyone else planning on going?

I'll be racing open B.
98010f5e1d13f69e14ec65860036bf8b.jpg

I just assumed Sat and Sun. Sorry I can’t come cheer you on. Good luck. Or I can look at the correct month on my calendar. Back on again.

Adults will be Sunday. Not the best flyer, there may be better info on the TSCEC Facebook site. I don't see any info on TON which was once a great info source.

I just assumed Sat and Sun. Sorry I can’t come cheer you on. Good luck. Or I can look at the correct month on my calendar. Back on again.
Irish is right. Adults will be racing Sunday at 8 am.
Adults will be Sunday. Not the best flyer, there may be better info on the TSCEC Facebook site. I don't see any info on TON which was once a great info source.

I have ridden it a bunch, only once or twice in the last year though as I ride at Zars most of the time now.
If you want to go up to see what its like beforehand we can go up some saturday or sunday as I am sure
the main three loops have not changed much

I have ridden it a bunch, only once or twice in the last year though as I ride at Zars most of the time now.
If you want to go up to see what its like beforehand we can go up some saturday or sunday as I am sure
the main three loops have not changed much
I'll be working this weekend, then riding a trials event next weekend.

And out of town the 21st-22nd.

So my only free weekend I'll be broke

If it helps, for me the HF trails are much like Emma in terms of terrain. If you're comfortable at Emma then HF shouldn't give you any challenges that you won't want try throttling through IMHO.

I think you'll have a blast doing this.

If it helps, for me the HF trails are much like Emma in terms of terrain. If you're comfortable at Emma then HF shouldn't give you any challenges that you won't want try throttling through IMHO.

I think you'll have a blast doing this.
Yeah I've watched some gopro footage of it. Seems alot like emma. I'm not to worried.
60f42c34d9efaab48cc617e29afcc66f.jpg

Its just a large Emma, lots of rock not a lot of what most call soil. Last time I was up there most of the really difficult climbs had been bypassed to make it easier for
most skill levels to make all the climbs there used to be a few really difficult climbs that generally had a good littering of bodywork laying around to kind of enlighten people

Its just a large Emma, lots of rock not a lot of what most call soil. Last time I was up there most of the really difficult climbs had been bypassed to make it easier for
most skill levels to make all the climbs there used to be a few really difficult climbs that generally had a good littering of bodywork laying around to kind of enlighten people
I watched some gopro from the 2016 tscec round they had there and it looked manageable

Nothing was ever too hard as long as you were commited once you started up, and all the difficult climbs had a hard and easy line or a bypass. there is some good elevation changes that typical gopro footage minimizes

fun place to ride, i always enjoy it there and up at CTOR

Would like to make both places with a group when it gets cooler. I'm a true SR, this heat is my limiting factor.

Flat front at mile 5. Time for bib mousse
69bf4d5cd0ad3bbebc3dcbd5d7fe4028.jpg

Yep, my XC had a bib in front when I picked it up and mounted a bib on the rear yesterday after a flat cut my day short last weekend

Other than that how did you like HF, should have been great after some rain

Yep, my XC had a bib in front when I picked it up and mounted a bib on the rear yesterday after a flat cut my day short last weekend

Other than that how did you like HF, should have been great after some rain
Up until the flat it was awesome. Will have to come back.

I passed 7 or 8 guys in test one before I got the flat

Back