• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Wilderness Rider Buffalo Ranch

SilverBullet

never slow down...you never grow old
Reaction score
Many of you know the owner of this prime riding park, Donny @wildernessrider

I last visited about 5 years ago before he opened to the public. Beautiful natural ranch property, the potential was clear. Wow have things changed, progressed and improved for the better. My following description won't give it full due, view photos/details/info here.

His ranch has something for everybody. Jeep, UTV, ATV, SXS, dirt bike, bicycle, hiking, guided tours, etc. Plus in northern AR you're in the heart of awesome dual sport, adventure and street riding. Bring the toy hauler or trailer with an assortment of vehicles and you could ride for weeks. Family orientated park that all will enjoy. Day use, primitive camping or RV accessible spots but no hookups. Lots of open space and campsites spread out so you never get a campground feel.

Biggest draw for me is he now has 20+ miles of single track. Tight 1-2 gear technical trails through the woods, rocks, water crossings with plenty of elevation changes. Single track is being continually added also. Note the single track trails are not shown on his map but they are ribboned off. Next weekend he is hosting his 2nd annual hare scrambles there.

Besides the single track you can also get a challenging workout on the ◇◇ ATV trails marked expert only. They really kicked my butt one afternoon.

I planned to stay 3 days but ended up staying for 5 nights. Still so much more for me to explore and ride and was impressed enough to know I would be returning so I purchased an annual pass.

If anybody plans to visit and ride post up here first and maybe I can meet you there.
4c5ec0339998ac3f8975042460d223be.jpg
3764833b6c0dad3b37ee7fa91a790106.jpg
2bbf2ba067e6f9f2cc23d63ced1a7ef9.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

It really is an awesome property. I took my wife and kids up there a few years ago and then we did a TWT Father/Son weekend up there a bit later. Both times were totally awesome even with some nasty weather. There is also a TON of great adventure riding in the area. I took Daniel up there and we did a few days of riding on my GS and then two days of riding with everyone else on the property. From the pics I have seen on FB, he's really done a lot to the place since I was last there.

Stayed there a few weeks back. Planned on 3 days, stayed 5. Didn't have the dirt bike. We 4cwheeled on the jeep, rick climbed, hickey and just enjoyed the awesome views and great grassy areas. Worth the drive. Everyone I met in AR was very polite and welcoming.
IMG_26871.jpg

1FDBFE28C1.jpg

1FDBFE28C1.jpg

20200921_175657.jpg

20200921_080806.jpg

20200920_161241.jpg

Back