• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Wind Therapy Friday 8/20

Should be in. If Linda goes we will most likely meet you in Thurber.

P.S. I would like to miss the dirt roads if possible, but I understand you guys like to do that, I will play if we do, but I just got her all cleaned up.

P.S. I would like to miss the dirt roads if possible, but I understand you guys like to do that, I will play if we do, but I just got her all cleaned up.

If I bring the new scoot I'll be inclined to dodge dirt. I don't have canyon cages on her yet.

Woo Hoo! In with the SMT! Woo Hoo! Indeed!

IMG-6726.JPG

It is clean because I clean it, that is an 11 yr old bike. Yes, there are some small bags that came as stock on the SMT. They have little rain covers and stuff.

I am ready to ride. About 40 minutes to departure. Looking forward to a great ride and good breakfast!

CR156, but who is counting. Had a great ride, got to 205 and the Paluxy bridge at the Creation Museum and hit a bird. He was coming at a steep down angle and I was going "at least" 60 mph. Hit me right about the collar bone and man it hurt a bit. Sore but better now. Pretty good sized bird.

Today's ride was Triumph-ant. Lots of those pesky Triumphs. We did, of course have a token FJ, KTM and Honda AT and yes a Tenere. I enjoyed riding the SMT with a proper throttle. Front wheel was pretty light there at the start, but I seemed to get it under control. I think Ron will never forgive me for not eating all of my pancake.

Definitely getting hot there towards the end. I think I will take a nap.

P.S. No leaking issues on the front fork, and I believe the consensus was I smacked it down pretty hard a lot so I call that a win!

Must have been kamakazi critter Friday I took out a bunny on one of the back roads. That's what I get for riding at the back of the pack It was a determined rabbit, missed the front but the back tire was just too wide to avoid It 'nearly' spoiled my breakfast. Guess I coulda swerved but no...

Back