• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Wings, Pizza 'n Things, Tomball, Tx

Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Simpson
What: An pretty cool restaurant & bar in the Tomball Center @ 249 & FM 2920. (Across the parking lot from Kroger.) Several big screen TV's, the NTN Trivia game, some video games. Pretty typical burger/ wings/ etc menu. Think BWW, but nicer folks, less noise, less crowds. Good seating throughout, with a view of the parking lot.

I stopped in post-ride, and talked with the owners, Drew and Chloe. They are really nice folks. We chatted bikes for awhile, and I mentioned the possibility of a bike night or race watch party there. They were VERY excited at the chance to host a party for us, and said they would give some discounts for a group.

I'm thinking next MotoGP race weekend, we give 'em a shot. Thoughts?

Where:
in the Tomball Center @ 249 & FM 2920. (Across the parking lot from Kroger.)
13240 Tomball Parkway
Houston, Texas 77086

Directions:From Houston, head north on 249. Exit 2920, pull into the Kroger shopping center parking lot. Stop, you're there.

http://www.wpnthouston.com/501.html
(looks like parts of their website are under construction.)

Back