• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Wondrous Age of Technology - Bah! Humbug!

Yeeha! Stephen

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Time to renew my Dairyland motorcycle insurance. Online quote for 2 motorcycles $800.
But! I have a local Dairyland agent that reviewed my policy and came up with a policy with a slightly higher Liability limit and $300+ cheaper!!!!!
You know what I'm thinking about doing everything online now. Grrrr....
SS

Time to renew my Dairyland motorcycle insurance. Online quote for 2 motorcycles $800.
But! I have a local Dairyland agent that reviewed my policy and came up with a policy with a slightly higher Liability limit and $300+ cheaper!!!!!
You know what I'm thinking about doing everything online now. Grrrr....
SS

Out of curiosity who is your agent? I went through the optimizing pricing process a few years ago directly with Dairyland on the phone. I have 4 policies with them and it took a couple hours on the phone, to mix and match bikes on policies and coverage limits to be the most economical. I just renewed 2 Dairyland Policies online. One was $250 for 2 bikes, the other was $180 for 3 bikes.

The only pricing I don't like is on my Africa Twin. It buy it sell costs more than the Goldwing and T7 and one other bike combined. They must get wrecked a lot and be really expensive to fix.

NOTHING beats a local, professional agent you can sit down with, talk face to face and place your trust in. No different than a Dr or Attorney.

DFW local agent is Merry Bushong/BMI of Ft Worth
Wife of the late Perry Bushong - Perry's Motorcycles and Sidecars
PH 817-729-5734

Best motorcycle insurance day ever was when I added a bike to my policy and my total insurance went DOWN. Apparently the bike I added was cheaper to insure than the multi-bike discount it earned! :-)

BTW, I had dairyland for a long time and added a 400XCW to the other 3 bikes I had insured. At renewal they non-renewed be because they said they didn't insure dirt bikes. So why didn't they just drop the dirt bike and not all drop all the bikes? Never had a claim on any bike policy I've ever had. Now with progressive and Strictly Cycles Insurance and they've both done a great job,

Back