• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Woodlands Premium Cycles -- BMW Service

Just stepping back in to say Woodlands Premium Motorcycles is a joke. Stay far away. Liars!!!!

I’m sorry they are so bad and that they have your bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tumblr_o50jeoGv3Z1rdfgw4o1_500.gif

Kind of confusing to tell who is talking about what dealership . Maybe the title should be changed to crappy Woodlands dealership service.
People might not read the whole thread and think the discussion is still about Wild West .

Kind of confusing to tell who is talking about what dealership . Maybe the title should be changed to crappy Woodlands dealership service.
People might not read the whole thread and think the discussion is still about Wild West .
You're right and i addressed that earlier. I'd remove all my comments but other than just leaving blank spaces this forum doesn't allow. I'll say it again, it is NOT AT WILD WEST. Sorry, maybe an admin will just remove my stuff. I never dreamed it would last this long.

Wow, the drama Continues,, I really want a K1600 but might have to wait and see what the future brings. WW BMW is great but again its an hour and a half away and only one tech, a good one but only one. Just Too bad about Woodlands.

Best of luck. I'll never darken their door again.
Well, I'll give credit where it's due, took 5 weeks but they did it all correct, so there is that! I still love the bike so, just deal with it. To me, it's the best bike I've ever had all around. I just flat love to ride it. Not great at anything but solid for what I want and it's a big bike so fits me very well. It is what it is.

Well, I'll give credit where it's due, took 5 weeks but they did it all correct, so there is that! I still love the bike so, just deal with it. To me, it's the best bike I've ever had all around. I just flat love to ride it. Not great at anything but solid for what I want and it's a big bike so fits me very well. It is what it is.

Hopefully you don't have any more issues.

Back