• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Wow, it does exist!

I wonder how much it would cost to import one? I would think that due to their age you could import. ???

I was at the dealer when the RZ 350 came out, next few years you could get one reasonable. Would love to have one with chambers and a bucket of bean oil, but there's folks that want one way more $$ than I do. Lots of cool bikes never came here.

Would love to have one with chambers and a bucket of bean oil, but there's folks that want one way more $$ than I do.

True.
There’s one on the showroom floor in Glenwood Springs, Co @ Karl Malone Motorsports but, the owner wants $27 k for it.

Attachments

• 20240316_144331.jpg
    20240316_144331.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 14
Or maybe even this

When you ride one you realize how far the bike technology has come. My friend had one back around 2000 and it ran quickly up to about 100, then got its headlights sucked out by just about any sportbike. His was somewhat built as well but still did not handle real well. Great classic nostalgic purchase though, and will always bring back memories of two strokes from our youth.

Last edited:
When you ride one you realize how far the bike technology has come. My friend had one back around 2000 and it ran quickly up to about 100, then got its headlights sucked out by just about any sportbike. His was somewhat built as well but still did not handle real well. Great classic nostalgic purchase though, and will always bring back memories of two strokes from out youth.

The older we/it gets, the faster we/it was!

When you ride one you realize how far the bike technology has come. My friend had one back around 2000 and it ran quickly up to about 100, then got its headlights sucked out by just about any sportbike. His was somewhat built as well but still did not handle real well. Great classic nostalgic purchase though, and will always bring back memories of two strokes from out youth.

The older we/it gets, the faster we/it was!

Very well said y’all
And that in and of itself is the problem and salvation for bikes like these.
Not only is the m/c riding age rapidly aging thus requiring smaller cc and lighter bikes but, everywhere as here in CO speed limits are being set increasingly insanely low. It’s incredible that as sophistication and accident avoidance increases speed limits are being decreased instead of being increased. Now there has to be a happy medium between 90 yr old slow and ghost rider insanely fast but, until then proper resto mods like these do still have place out in the free world.

Last edited:
Back