• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Wow! My Harley is in pieces already, that didn't take long.

And thank you, Doug. If it weren't for you forcing me to ride the SMR, I wouldn't have had to find one for me.

Pit Bull stands came in. Stands front and rear, extened removable handles, 990 TRS pins for the J Fink trailer, head pins for the SMT and 1290 all was a tick over $400 direct from Pitbull.

89381b39cbbfef4e1f239df4bbb28632.jpg

The cardboard is for when Doug and the Harley visit ...

Last edited:
I ain't got no Harley leaks, but I am wondering what you been up to on that there pasteboard, fella?

I am wondering what you been up to on that there pasteboard, fella?

Kerosene and chain degreaser and also a smattering of battery acid from servicing golf cart batteries.

I left off a gasket on the air cleaner, I hope I have one. LOL. On the to do list. Horn will be in tomorrow. Then we get to take a reasonable length ride. Should be fun. I will ride it over to my buddy's house and let him see her in her glory before I do any "mods".

Well, I got my Wolo 117 db horn and after much great struggle, got her installed. It is on the front of the swingarm behind the tranny so it doesn't show. But you can hear it. Tomorrow I get her inspected and registered and title transferred. Looking forward to riding it legally down the road. This should conclude the Harley spread out in the shop thread. Maybe I will go back and start a new PPSS thread.

It’s pretty sweet 👌
Doug was cussing out the beemer tire change pretty good. 😆
And thanks for the lilacs. 🌸

You know, I don't know why but her Beemer wheels fought me from the gitgo. The rear wouldn't give up it's valve stem, then it wouldn't take the 90° valve stem and I had to work a standard one in. Plus it was dirty. The front just didn't want to play, I think if we had more time with the tire in the Sun it would have been fine. We did that with Mitch's Michelins and they almost fell onto the rims. Enjoy the lilacs and the tires, tomorrow I hope I get some legal Harley miles in.

Doug was cussing out the beemer tire change pretty good. 😆

You notice how I sat in the rocking chair till summoned?
And then I did EXACTLY what he told me to do?

Not my first rodeo at PPSS ....

Sometimes I roll a shiny ball across the floor.
Doug chases after it and then I fix the problem before he fetches it.

It's a complicated relationship ....

You notice how I sat in the rocking chair till summoned?
And then I did EXACTLY what he told me to do?

Not my first rodeo at PPSS ....

Sometimes I roll a shiny ball across the floor.
Doug chases after it and then I fix the problem before he fetches it.

It's a complicated relationship ....

I think someone had some issues with a stubborn "Conty" rear tire yesterday and was apparently happy I wasn't "chasing after a shiny ball". But maybe I remembered it in an unflattering manner?

IMG_2290.jpg
Doug the great thing about HD's are you can think outside the BOX... Or in cases like this about the BOX... Nothing, say again nothing is out of place or out of bounds at PPS... Lunch box air cleaners, no problem!!! Been there done that...
Carry On😎

View attachment 288955
Doug the great thing about HD's are you can think outside the BOX... Or in cases like this about the BOX... Nothing, say again nothing is out of place or out of bounds at PPS... Lunch box air cleaners, no problem!!! Been there done that...
Carry On😎
You post this like Doug (and Chris) haven't sported a Hello Kitty lunch box on the back of their supermotos.

View attachment 288955
Carry On😎

mmmmmm...... right hand shift Ironhead. oooooof....... Ironhead kick start.......

Just checked, I do not have photos, however I'm sure Doug and Chris have some and I know they are not shy about posting them.

For the record, Chris (Danceswithcurves) had the original idea, I just copied it. My wife, however, forbid me from running the Hello Kitty pack as she felt it was like having a van and giving out candy to children. But, of course, it was ok if Chris has one. Hmmmmm.

IMG_1213.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

IMG_13771.jpg

IMG_1379.jpg

Back