• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Wrong Way 'Round the Bend 2011

Like everyone else has said, thank you very much for sharing your story with us. It makes me want to go, but only if you guys are in the lead.

Awesome ride report!! Loved it and can't wait to get back to Mexico again!!

Thanks for sharing!! :dude:
On-line chatting with friend in Galeana, just today.
Great adventure and a well told story. Thanks guys. :thumb:
Like everyone else has said, thank you very much for sharing your story with us. It makes me want to go, but only if you guys are in the lead.
First class adventure & report. Would have expected nothing less from you two. :thumb:
Thanks to all.

Latitud 27°11'49.49"N Longitud 103°16'51.18"W

Latitud 27°11'49.49"N Longitud 103°16'51.18"W

Last edited:
Got into this late but thoroughly enjoyed it, thanks for sharing. Interesting juxtaposition reading about canyons in Mexico while watching the Hudson River go by from the window of an Amtrak.

There was a discussion about this area and a link to your ride over on ADVRider. Just wanted to say that you guys did great. :clap:

There was a discussion about this area and a link to your ride over on ADVRider. Just wanted to say that you guys did great. :clap:

That was an Adventure. Going to Real de Catorce and Galeana next week. Thanks for the post.
JT

Just looking into insurance for Mexico. Here's an interesting policy feature... "• Medical Repatriation of Mortal Remains " :eek2:

Comforting I suppose.

Did you happen to look in the shrine and see what it was dedicated to?

After reading this ride report front to back this morning, my guess is the shrine must have been dedicated to Santo Judas Tadeo, patron saint of impossible, difficult or often lost causes.

I'm a few years late to the party but... Fantastic report! Thanks for spending the time to make it.

Elvira's crack in the background from our October 2018 attempt up the same canyon from the west.

Back