• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

WTB DR350 Dallas area

I've exchanged some emails with this guy...
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/mcy/3377521566.html

Edit to add:
Here's some replies:
Yes I have the title.
I will have to check on register/inspection dates, it is currently insured but I believe the inspection is out.
I will get some extra pictures later today and send them this afternoon, and check the tags while I am at it.
I can meet your friend, that would be fine.
As far as I know the bike starts and runs fine, I have never had any issues with it.

i-kSrWsJ3-L.jpg

i-xnKHWcB-L.jpg

Last edited:
I have a project DR350S

new seat cover, Kehien Carb, large gas tank.

Runs.. just needs a little TLC and assembly

no title but my sheriff friend ran the VIN and it's clean.
can get a bonded title for $200
PM me if interested

Will sell for $400

What's the difference between the street model & yours?

there is quite a difference between the street & dirt models

i think i remember the earlier dirt models had better suspension

&, as i remember(which is why i looked long & hard) the mid > late '98 & '99 street models got the GEE WHIZ suspension from the factory racing folks

& then there is the E-button & the kick start lever(which my '99 doesn't have)

if you would really like to know THE REST OF THE STORY, you can goto:

http://www.suzukicycles.org/DR-series/DR350.shtml

good luck on the quest, the D.... things are few & far between(got mine in Tulsa)

sw

I'm in Lubbock, but can likely get it there if your a buyer for a little extra.

I have a 94 DR350 kickstart dirt only model that is not plated, but has the title in my name. Not really that hard to plate it in Texas. I did my KTM easy enough with the tile, Green sheet inspection, insurance, and a little bit of money (taxes and title changing fees).

I have an aftermarket top clamp (Had to relieve it to clear the damper mount post), over sized bars, scotts mount (will be keeping the damper), Bark busters, full Big Gun exhaust with quiet insert, fork brace (homemade one from a friend), aftermarket ball bearing clutch perch with intergated decomp and CR style lever ( have new OEM one as well), heavier springs front and rear, Kouba links (non-lowering and also have stock ones), billet sproket chain saver and billet rear disk guard, Aftermarket extended fuel adjust screw on the carb, stainless front spokes (front rim has a flare in it, OK on dirt) as well several other small parts as well as a ton on OEM spares (spokes, small a parts, ect....)

It's no garage queen and has been ridden offroad. It's not been run regular since 06, just the ocasional outing with a friend and more recent runs chaing my wife around as she learns. Starts and runs

If you interest PM me.

Sorry, I've not responded to you as I've been crazy busy. Will try and get picks soon. Planned to clean it up a bit this Saturday and had plumbing issues at the house that needed fixed.

I have a project DR350S

new seat cover, Kehien Carb, large gas tank.

Runs.. just needs a little TLC and assembly

no title but my sheriff friend ran the VIN and it's clean.
can get a bonded title for $200
PM me if interested

Will sell for $400

still have?
location?
thanks

I have a 98 dirt model Running and titled.(off road only title)
$1000
As far as Dallas, I am headed up there with another bike in a week or so.

Back