• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

WTB kompact Kamp "Mini Mate" camper.

Reaction score
Yes, the pull behind your m/c camper I am searching for is called a Mini Mate, made by Kompact Kamp in PA. I have posted up elsewhere, so I may as well try here too. This camper is not only the quickest to set up but also one of the smaller of the available campers. Should you have or know of a MM for sale, please let me know and of course I will travel great distances to procure a camper. Oh by the way, you might not want to look at the one of the videos of these campers being set up or used, as the "bug" may bite you too. Thanks for looking. Hardy

When you find one Hardy, you can attach it to a motorcycle as a sidecar :mrgreen:

DSC01263.jpg

I have seen several of the videos (twitch scratch twitch)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hardy did you ever look up the one I found for you? Might have been a different brand but does the same thing. KP

Hey there Drew, thanks for the effort as I really want to buy a Mini Mate or a Leesure Lite camper. Yes, I did study the one you found, but no, there are a lot of differences in what I'm looking for. Also that company has been out of business for some time. Again a big thanks, but if I can't find a used one available soon, I'll probably buy a new Mini Mate. HB

I bought a Lee-sure Lite camper. Thanks for looking and the next time I see you, I hope we are camping. HB
Ps and Lee, I sure like the looks of that Mini Mate on that hack frame. That dude has a sharp looking rig.

Back