• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

WTB: Light weight mesh style jacket

Reaction score
This worked last time so let's try again.

Looking to acquire a Light weight mesh or textile jacket for this super hot weather. Armor required or at least have pockets for standard armor. Something like the Oxford Air 2.0 or ICON Overlord SB2...

Less than 80 bucks or I can trade you a TomTom Rider GPS unit....

Oh yeah size 2x or 3x probably.

I don't have a jacket to trade but are you interested in selling the TomTom? I've been thinking about getting something inexpensive to explore using a GPS on the bike. If so send me a message to discuss further.

Free jacket if you want one.. I have a couple older red Kilamajaros that are not really "air coats, but are pretty light and armored. The are Iarge or 2xl, fit me at 6'. Would probably do ok with the temps dropping in a couple weeks. Ping me if interested.

I've got a very lightly used 3xl First Gear mesh jacket you can have. (my fav jacket... I have 4 of them and need the clothes hanger space)

It's even clean! Not worn since last washing.

Just reimburse the shipping $$ and it's yours.

SS

I've got a very lightly used 3xl First Gear mesh jacket you can have. (my fav jacket... I have 4 of them and need the clothes hanger space)

It's even clean! Not worn since last washing.

Just reimburse the shipping $$ and it's yours.

SSView attachment 243139

Do you still have silver 3x jacket? I would be honored to wear it and pay the shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This worked last time so let's try again.

Looking to acquire a Light weight mesh or textile jacket for this super hot weather. Armor required or at least have pockets for standard armor. Something like the Oxford Air 2.0 or ICON Overlord SB2...

Less than 80 bucks or I can trade you a TomTom Rider GPS unit....

Oh yeah size 2x or 3x probably.
Did you get a Jacket?? I have a Air Glide 2X Yellow.

Back