• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

WTB, m/c trailer

woodsguy

Forum Supporter
Looking for a small motorcycle hauler. Big enough for street bike, 1 or 2 bike hauler. Rails or small utility. Huntsville/Conroe area.

Looking for a small motorcycle hauler. Big enough for street bike, 1 or 2 bike hauler. Rails or small utility. Huntsville/Conroe area.
Hey Rob,
I have this one I may sell... It's made by Yacht Club.

And I also have an earlier version of this Diamond C trailer. It does not have the "bumper" around the stone guard and it has a triangular diamond plate tongue box. The spare tire is mounted on the side instead of the front.

Not sure if that's what your looking for. Haven't decided which one I am going to sell. I also have a 77"x24' utility trailer with ramp gate that will haul two full size crew cab SxS's.....

~Tony

Figured I would bump this thread rather than start another one, I'm also looking for a trailer if anyone has one lying around. Would really prefer something I can store in the garage (folding if possible).

I'm located in the Austin area, but would be willing to travel an 1-2 hours to pick up the right trailer.

Thanks!