• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

WTS 2002 Honda Blackbird

RECIT

Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Last Name
Chapman
I have an 02 Honda CBR1100xx Blackbird for sale in the Sugar Land area. It has 24k miles and runs great. I have owned the bike for 5 years and have put about 4k miles on it. Motorcycles Unlimited has recently gone through the entire braking system and serviced the coolant, oil, and clutch fluid. It has brand new Michelin Power 2ct's with less than 200 miles on them. The plugs were replaced last year and the valves checked at the same time. The only mod is a single sided Akra exhaust and a trimmed rear fender. It has a few minor blemishes, but looks, runs, and rides great. The FI light comes on and sets a code for a knock sensor. I have installed a new OE Honda knock sensor checked all wiring and connectors and found nothing out of the ordinary, but it did not turn the light off. The bike shows no signs of performance issues from the light. I'm asking $3200. PM if you are interested or have any questions. I'm motivated to sell to fund another project.

Attachments

• IMG_0265.jpg
    IMG_0265.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 469
  • IMG_0260.jpg
    IMG_0260.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 479
  • IMG_0259.jpg
    IMG_0259.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 443
  • IMG_0263.jpg
    IMG_0263.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 433
  • IMG_0257.jpg
    IMG_0257.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_0270.jpg
    IMG_0270.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 404
  • IMG_0271.jpg
    IMG_0271.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 396
  • IMG_0272.jpg
    IMG_0272.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 392
  • IMG_0269.jpg
    IMG_0269.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 382
I had an XX for a couple years and loved it. An absolute joy to ride, and still one of the best sport-tourers on the road. Good luck with sale.

This is a great bike with a cult following, I'm pretty surprised I haven't even gotten any low ball offers. I am a motivated seller with other interests at this time.

This is a great bike with a cult following, I'm pretty surprised I haven't even gotten any low ball offers. I am a motivated seller with other interests at this time.
Seems like a heck of a deal to me for someone wanting a sport tour bike! GLWS

Make an offer, low ballers entertained. Not really interested in motorcycle related trades, but guns/tools/race car related stuff maybe

One bike sold Blackbird still here. Let’s get it gone

Back