• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

WTS 2005 MV Agusta Brutale 910s

RECIT

Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Last Name
Chapman
I have a gently used MV Brutale for sale with less than 5,000 miles. The bike it totally stock with a fresh oil change and battery. I've owned the bike less than a year and have put less than 500 miles on it. When I purchased the bike from the original owner it was my fifth bike. I'm down to two remaining and this is one of them. There are no major flaws except the tank pad is peeling back just a bit at the top. The bikes runs like a top and sounds like half a Ferrari V8 when your on the gas. I have lost my lust for riding as of now and that is the only reason I'm selling it. Please call/text me for the quickest response. I will respond to PM's usually within 24hrs. My name is Evan and I'm located on the edge or Sugar Land and Richmond. My cell # is 832-six9two-4two1seven.

Here are some pictures of the bike and one pic shows the tank pad peeling as well.

Attachments

• IMG_2734.JPG
    IMG_2734.JPG
    151 KB · Views: 631
  • IMG_2735.jpg
    IMG_2735.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 716
  • IMG_2736.jpg
    IMG_2736.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 690
  • IMG_2737.jpg
    IMG_2737.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 634
  • IMG_2738.jpg
    IMG_2738.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 589
Last edited:
One important bit of info...my asking price is $5,250. Thanks in advance for looking and please let me know if you have any questions or would like to schedule a time to see it.

Attachments

• IMG_2742.jpg
    IMG_2742.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 460
  • IMG_2741.jpg
    IMG_2741.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 452
  • IMG_2740.jpg
    IMG_2740.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 476
  • IMG_2739.jpg
    IMG_2739.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 479
Please let me offer that Houston has a superb MV Agusta dealer:

https://italiansuperbikes.com

Brian and crew can service this bike with expert attention, get parts and support any buyer.
I am a huge fan of Italian Superbikes after buying my 2017 Moto Guzzi V7 III Special there last year.

MVA makes incredible machines. They are a true boutique, special brand with heritage, but above that engineering idealism and execution. As the seller notes, they sound incredible. MVA actually worked with Ferrari to tune the exhaust and intake sounds--I almost bought a MVA 675 while shopping for a triple. Bought the Triumph 675 instead because the then (now gone) MVA dealer was in the process of going out of business. Not a worry I think with Italian Superbikes (just north of Mancuso SW on SW freeway feeder).

Someone has to buy this gem.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you own one of those and lost your lust for riding, I don't know, wow.

man you have a Brutale 910 and lost lust for riding you have a serious condition and I pray you get the help you need to find a cure. :-(

if I had the slightest chance of coming up with the money I would be on the road right now. unfortunately I am poor.

I think toss that Brutale on a trailer and head to Arkansas would make for a great cure for what ails you. Arkansas was the first time I saw/heard a Brutale in person and man that bike was sweet and the owner was having a ball on it.

That said, that is a lot of bike for the money. If I hadn't just bought a new bike I'd be considering this for sure.

Thank you guys for all the kind words. My lust for riding is waning due to wanting to start a track car build, needing the garage space and funds for race car stuff. I still love corner carving with the rest of them, but sadly the corners to carve in my area are pretty weak. Self preservation has kicked in as my years tick by as well.

Some history behind the engine design...this is the only road going engine that uses radial valves. The engine was derived from Ferrari's V8 used in the 91-92 Fomula 1 team. So it literally sounds like half an exotic V8. I wouldn't dare change the exhaust on this machine because it sounds like no other beast I've ever ridden.

My lust for riding is waning due to wanting to start a track car build

Oh man ... been there, done that.

You can buy a new MV each year for what you will spend on a track car.

I raced CMC for 6 years and hit DE events 3 years prior to that.

Trying to maintain a (1) street legal (2) track worthy car was twice as expensive as a dedicated race car.

Did OK and had a ton of fun, but ... I didn't know the meaning of money pit.
And each year, rules creep forced a cash outlay just be somewhat competitive.

I'm back to 2 wheels and much happier. :chug:

I know its no cheap endeavor, I'm actually just wanting to do HPDE/track day/autocross events casually. As of now I just want to get back out there and not be competitive with anyone but myself. Money pit in my eyes is paying full coverage insurance on five bikes and riding less than 1000 miles annually between all five. I've so far sold an Aprilia falco, KTM 690sm, and an 08 MVA F4 312. I have the Brutale and a Honda Blackbird left to go. Self preservation is also playing a factor in my recent departure from two wheeled fun. I know I'll own another bike in my lifetime. Maybe even in a year or so. But for now I'm going to focus my efforts and funds towards my track car.

Everyone needs to own at least one Italian Stallion in their moto lifetime. I suppose most Americans have a bias towards German technology/engineers, but in all honesty, the Italians are known in Europe as having some of the best engineers in many fields, or so says my French cousin. He interviewed for a job with TGV a few times before they finally hired him. Each time HR told him that they were holding out for Italian engineers. (IDK maybe the French like to drink too much at lunch). Good luck with the sale, a stunning moto the MV Brutale.

I agree about the dealer in Houston being helpful, knowledgeable, and reasonably priced when I have needed them.

I forgot to add that the bike will come with a rear stand, a disc lock, and battery tender pigtail installed.

Make a reasonable offer, or willing to trade for quality firearms plus cash.

RECIT,

Please post a pix showing proof of mileage, and close up of tire wear...4 cylinder, correct?

Clear title in hand and in my name, no owners manual and I have three keys. Mileage correction less than 6k on the bike. That shows you how much I DONT ride. Correct, too early for abs.

Attachments

• 32B7F9C7-1E55-42A1-A36F-26CAA7FD90F7.jpg
    32B7F9C7-1E55-42A1-A36F-26CAA7FD90F7.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 330
  • 4BCCA552-D629-488A-BD21-E5F3A73694A0.jpg
    4BCCA552-D629-488A-BD21-E5F3A73694A0.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 321
  • B93EA31D-094C-4A9D-8E06-F14C30115079.jpg
    B93EA31D-094C-4A9D-8E06-F14C30115079.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 328
RECIT,

Thanks for mileage verification. Wow, the tires look brand new! No owner's manual, but I bet controls are pretty straight forward being a 2005 without a lot of electronic gizmos. Not a bike for the careless...wheelie monster I bet.

I am researching the bike, and giving it a good ponder. If I get a warm fuzzy, I will PM you. Meanwhile, here is a nice video of your bike in action. **** of an engine. 400 pounds, 32 inch seat height. [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U09lDCRR3yM"]MV Agusta Brutale 910S - YouTube[/ame]

Took me 30 seconds to find and download the owners manual for a 2005 MV Agusta Brutale 910s.

If you are in the market for this type of bike, it's an amazing bike and you should jump on it. I haven't ridden one but I've heard one and was standing there when a friend got back from a test ride. Got off the bike with a huge grin and said he needed a cigarette after riding it. Amazing amount of bike for little money, wish I could swing it and had the room.

RECIT,

Key question please: since you are second owner, and only put 500 miles on the MV-- do you have any maintenance records? Have you had key maintenance done?

I am running out of questions, but if the bike has not had a tune up and refresh, getting that work done is critical for this type of engine. And, it can be a rather expensive.

grazie,
Lucydad

RECIT,

Key question please: since you are second owner, and only put 500 miles on the MV-- do you have any maintenance records? Have you had key maintenance done?

I am running out of questions, but if the bike has not had a tune up and refresh, getting that work done is critical for this type of engine. And, it can be a rather expensive.

grazie,
Lucydad

I have pulled one spark plug and it looked good. The brake and clutch fluid have been serviced in the last year. The oil and filter have been changed recently less than 300 miles. The coolant was checked and topped off recently. Other than that I really don't know what maintenance would be due on a sub 6,000 mile bike. I do not have maintenance records or receipts from the previous owner unfortunately.

Last edited:
Back