• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

WTS 2005 MV Agusta Brutale 910s

Synchronicity did not happen for me on this MV...blew my budget on a family trip to Italia..

Synchronicity did not happen for me on this MV...blew my budget on a family trip to Italia..

Timing is everything in life. Thanks for the interest.

Please folks don't be scared of this exotic Italian machine. It's pretty straight forward to work on and maintain.

Make me an offer, I need to buy car parts.

Phenomenal machine at a bargain price...MV is known for superb, hand built quality..wish it was within my budget for this year...

RECIT,

One option, perhaps: ride your MV into Italian Superbikes at SW 59 and Hillcroft area.
Be sure to see and show the bike to Brian Kinnear, the manager, and make sure he knows you are coming in. He might either outright buy your MV, or do a consignment. His shop gets a lot of buyers looking at high end, exotic and fast Italian bikes. And, he is a MV dealer with a full spectrum on the showroom floor.

https://italiansuperbikes.com

Good luck!

Thanks for the recommendation. I’ll do that.

Price drop $4800,I'm still interested in guns plus cash.

RECIT,
Did you ever take the bike into Italian Superbikes? Did they have any interest? My biggest concern is parts availability, etc. Have you tried to sell it on MV Agusta.net forum?

molto bene...

The bike is still available, I’m not really interested in a $1-2k from a dealer honestly. All parts I’ve needed were easily attainable for this bike and an F4 312 I had as well. Startwintrading is a great source for oe part numbers and google/eBay from there has worked well for me. Their site sells parts as well but they ship from Europe.

Make me an offer, motivated seller here

Me too, I’m a member there but didn’t want to post pad to get access to f/s section. Also wanting to keep sale local.

My MV is still for sale. I'm accepting offers from people that might genuinely be interested in my machine. I've ridden it a few miles last week and everything is in good working order. It is also posted on the MV forum for sale.

I'm accepting low ball offers at this point...no shame no harm. Willing to trade also. I can add cash or accept cash depending on what you have to offer.

I'm accepting low ball offers at this point...no shame no harm. Willing to trade also. I can add cash or accept cash depending on what you have to offer.

Accepting or entertaining?

RECIT,

Good decision, don't just give your MV away. It is an exceptional bike looking for the right owner.
Demise of our Houston MV dealer is problematic in my view. However, there are independent bike shops that likely can keep your bike tip top.
And, yes parts are out there, and a superb MV forum full of owners of your same bike.

I'll give it away to someone who shows up with money...

I wish I had money and wish I had room. I'd love to have one of those. I mean, I do have $40 and could maybe move some stuff around, but probably won't work.

Back